Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
How long have you been married?
He's saying he can't do it because he knows you will.
No way, Bonny!
Leave it and tell him he made it, if he wants it picked up he'll have to do it.

almost 9 years... and I can't just leave it (I wish I could)... we need to declare bankruptcy and my credit is irrevocably tied to his (unfortunately) and he sucks at paying the bills, I found three bills that are 3 months past due....If things tget turned off it will be a disaster for me nad MJ...sigh, I feel like I married a 12 year old...

Uponastar

Connor002 said:

Around 1:00 PM.
We drove over and parked on the next block of Haldeman, then walked down the street and watched the proceedings for a bit. They were loading some furnishings into the house. There was a huge collections of lamps in the driveway.
We stayed a few minutes, then we got back in the car and drove down Wistaria to see the house from the back.
It was interesting.

Not that I'm talking to you or anything.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
What did I do?

Hmmm, well, for me it's the fact that you just up and dissappeared when you were upset... we were (are) worried about you and I think a bit hurt that you thought we wouldn't want you around if you were cranky...that is never the case.... just look at how much I am griping today and they all still lvoe me...

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
almost 9 years... and I can't just leave it (I wish I could)... we need to declare bankruptcy and my credit is irrevocably tied to his (unfortunately) and he sucks at paying the bills, I found three bills that are 3 months past due....If things tget turned off it will be a disaster for me nad MJ...sigh, I feel like I married a 12 year old...

Oh Bonny no.
You need more help than I can give you here.
You need to talk to someone who can get you out of your financial mess.
Have you really looked into that?
There are all sorts of Consumer organizations that help people in trouble.
Once you get that sorted out, you, personally need more control.
One person should not be in control of the finances, especially when he isn't doing a good job of it.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Apparently, yes. That, or a Dr. Jeckle-Mr. Hyde complex of some sort. :veryconfu

Connor did you read your PMs last night.
We were worried.
Just that.
And we were hoping you would tell us you were alright.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Around 1:00 PM.
We drove over and parked on the next block of Haldeman, then walked down the street and watched the proceedings for a bit. They were loading some furnishings into the house. There was a huge collections of lamps in the driveway.
We stayed a few minutes, then we got back in the car and drove down Wistaria to see the house from the back.
It was interesting.
Did you feel any eerie sense of foreboding?
You should have.
Then again, I wasn't home, but nevertheless...

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Uh, not yet...

*sighs*
If one of us blew up like you did last evening, and then promptly left before you could react, what would you think? At the very least I would hope you would be concerned. We certainly were and then some.
You can explode all you want, and yell and carry on and. . .whatever.
All of us know we can.
Just don't leave once you do.
The rest of us feel helpless then.
And worried.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Oh Bonny no.
You need more help than I can give you here.
You need to talk to someone who can get you out of your financial mess.
Have you really looked into that?
There are all sorts of Consumer organizations that help people in trouble.
Once you get that sorted out, you, personally need more control.
One person should not be in control of the finances, especially when he isn't doing a good job of it.

Yeah, we're remedying that right now.... I have never bounced a check, sigh...as for Credit Counseling, they are the ones that told us bankruptcy :( I am not really looking for help, more just for symapthy, thank you for being here!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom