Mj 2.0!

Connor002

Freddy said:
My dad makes a yucky stew type of thing.
My dad's side of the family makes a good Irish stew, but I'm not sure what it's called.

Luke said:
But I have been up north a lot. My grnadma lived in Maryland.
Maryland is not "up North"
:rolleyes: :brick:

Dot said:
Overrated.
To me, it just means they're dying.

:lookaroun

Jess said:
You're actually Choosing to go to Ohio?

I don't know! Who would actually want to go to Ohio?! :hammer:

jesserin

I'm back sorry - I had to go get munchkin ready...

anyway- Luke - I'm going to visit my family in FL (well, their from OH - but they're visiting the mouse this week!) So we're going to do a quick drop in and head to Orlando for 3 days - We leave Tues (6:30am) we'll be there by lunch time - doing lunch at the Poly - walking the boardwalk that night - Wednesday we're going to DTD for lunch with the family - Wed night is the Switchfoot concert which I now think I'll skip - i'm not taking lizzy and my cousin is only 2 so they don't think he should go either - I offered to babysit - Anyway - thurs we head home... so super quick trip - no parks... but it should be fun just being there! :)

Connor002

Uponastar said:
That is if we can get Connor away from Operation Orphan. :rolleyes:
I think he has gotten really into it!
Next thing you know he'll be helping out the crew.

Why work when you can "supervise?" :lookaroun

Pongo

jesserin said:
I'm back sorry - I had to go get munchkin ready...

anyway- Luke - I'm going to visit my family in FL (well, their from OH - but they're visiting the mouse this week!) So we're going to do a quick drop in and head to Orlando for 3 days - We leave Tues (6:30am) we'll be there by lunch time - doing lunch at the Poly - walking the boardwalk that night - Wednesday we're going to DTD for lunch with the family - Wed night is the Switchfoot concert which I now think I'll skip - i'm not taking lizzy and my cousin is only 2 so they don't think he should go either - I offered to babysit - Anyway - thurs we head home... so super quick trip - no parks... but it should be fun just being there! :)

That does sound like a lot of fun. What hotel are they staying at?

Connor002

Uponastar said:
I guess I should go.
Have a few things to do.
And then it's gonna take some work to get me looking somewhat presentable for tonight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunatley, I'm not kidding.

:lookaroun :wave: :kiss: :wave: :lookaroun

Connor002

Pongo said:
:lol: The first time I read that, I didn't get to "floaties".

EMHE Guy: *hands Connor floaties* Hey kid, blow these up
Connor: ...Okay *Grabs stick of dynamite*

Connor + "blow-up" shouldn't be used either :lol:

:fork: :lookaroun :fork: :lookaroun :cry:

jesserin

Pongo said:
That does sound like a lot of fun. What hotel are they staying at?

They actually opted to stay off site - they got a 3 bedroom home with a private pool and hot tub for the price of a moderate - with 4 kids... this works out much better for them :) We, however are staying 1 night at the Pop (Tues) and the next night with them... my mom, sister and I just couldn't visit WDW without a little taste of the magic. ;)

It was really cute - my aunt called me this morning asking for a on-phone tour of the park... they wanted to know where they should head first and what they should get FP's for. (They're at MK today) - they just took a 2 y/o on Haunted Mansion... we'll see how that goes... ;)

Pongo

jesserin said:
They actually opted to stay off site - they got a 3 bedroom home with a private pool and hot tub for the price of a moderate - with 4 kids... this works out much better for them :) We, however are staying 1 night at the Pop (Tues) and the next night with them... my mom, sister and I just couldn't visit WDW without a little taste of the magic. ;)

It was really cute - my aunt called me this morning asking for a on-phone tour of the park... they wanted to know where they should head first and what they should get FP's for. (They're at MK today) - they just took a 2 y/o on Haunted Mansion... we'll see how that goes... ;)

:lol: That's funny. I can't imagine anyone calling me for an on-phone tour of one of the parks. That would make me want to be there with them :lol:

Anyway. I'm gonna go eat lunch and get ready for wrok.

Bye Jess and Connor :wave:

jesserin

Have fun Luke! :)

Yeah - I do want to be there... but I will be in a couple days so it's no biggie - Update on the 2 y/o in Haunted Mansion - he loved it - giggled and didn't make a fuss at all - now they're off to Peter Pan... park is busy but they've walked right on BTMRR & Space Mt. and lots of fantasyland rides - and it's not even noon yet... weather is around 65... sounds like a gorgeous day for MK! :)

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
Have fun Luke! :)

Yeah - I do want to be there... but I will be in a couple days so it's no biggie - Update on the 2 y/o in Haunted Mansion - he loved it - giggled and didn't make a fuss at all - now they're off to Peter Pan... park is busy but they've walked right on BTMRR & Space Mt. and lots of fantasyland rides - and it's not even noon yet... weather is around 65... sounds like a gorgeous day for MK! :)

Sigh.. Sounds wonderful. My 2 year old nephew loved the Haunted Mansion - Pirates, not so much. The darkness and the drops scared the bajeesus out of him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom