Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Well we can work on it.
I tend to be positive in conversations.
I prefer to be private in real life.
While my friends will talk about health issues and in-law problems, etc., I don't like to do that.
I try to keep things upbeat.
If you met me, you would probably not see me as a worrier.
I'm a private worrier.

:D I tend to talk about the same things everywhere. I'm not good at being too private :eek: but I'm working on being more positive overall.

OT: I really, really wish I had my migraine meds :(

jesserin

Uponastar said:
You're the best, Jess! :kiss:
Thanks for sharing Lizzy's pics.
They are the sweetest!

Thanks Dot, I had fun sharing them - she's such a joy to be around right now - it's great sharing her with everyone! :)

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
:D I tend to talk about the same things everywhere. I'm not good at being too private :eek: but I'm working on being more positive overall.

I didn't mean to imply that you should be more private. I just meant it works for me. You need to be able to talk.

MommytoMJM said:
OT: I really, really wish I had my migraine meds :(

Oh, Bonny why can't you have them? Money? That sucks!!!!! :fork:
I used to get migraines often (not so much anymore) so I know what you're going through.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
*Pretends to smile*

Oh, not yet I'm afraid*

*Pulls clump of hair out*

"You live near the orphans..."
Lousy orphans...

Be nice.
Maybe they'll let you swim in their pool.
Or play on their basketball court.
Or ride on their go-cart track.
Or . . .

:lookaroun

I'll shut-up now.

joanna71985

Ok, now that I know no questions are stupid, I have another one.:D What is the reason Extreme Makeover is building the house for the family? I love that show, that is why I am wondering.

Connor002

joanna71985 said:
Ok, now that I know no questions are stupid, I have another one.:D What is the reason Extreme Makeover is building the house for the family? I love that show, that is why I am wondering.

From what I've heard... the grandparents took in the grandchildren after their parents died. I also heard that there was something wrong with the house.

Uponastar

joanna71985 said:

All we know for sure is that their parents both died young and left the children (I don't know for sure how many) to be raised by their grandparents.
I don't know who's parents or what their problems might. I guess we'll find out.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
Bonny - I just have to take this moment to say that it sounds like you had a horrible day - I hope everything else with your new doctors goes better than these last few. Give MJ some hugs from Lizzy & I! Hope these next few days are better for y'all - take it easy and know we all love you guys! :)

Awwww, thanks Jess... the day wasn't *that* bad, but the tests sure did stink and this headache does too. :)

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Merci.
Tu n'as pas sympa.

I do too have sympathy!

I only giggled a little, then I got over it.

I'm very sympathetic to your plight with the orphans.
I just have faith in your abilities to handle the situation.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
I do too have sympathy!

I only giggled a little, then I got over it.

I'm very sympathetic to your plight with the orphans.
I just have faith in your abilities to handle the situation.

Beurk. Tu mensonge.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
I didn't mean to imply that you should be more private. I just meant it works for me. You need to be able to talk.

Oh, Bonny why can't you have them? Money? That sucks!!!!! :fork:
I used to get migraines often (not so much anymore) so I know what you're going through.

You didn't imply that, don't worry.

Yes, it is the $$ thing. Andrew got paid today, hopefully I can get them (and go grocery shopping) tomorrow....

I've had migraines since I was 10, they are pretty constant now, I ususally have a headache 5 days out of 7. Perhpas fixing the nerve in my neck will help some with the headaches.

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
You didn't imply that, don't worry.

Yes, it is the $$ thing. Andrew got paid today, hopefully I can get them (and go grocery shopping) tomorrow....

I've had migraines since I was 10, they are pretty constant now, I ususally have a headache 5 days out of 7. Perhpas fixing the nerve in my neck will help some with the headaches.

We live in the greatest country in the world. There should be no question ever of anyone getting medication they need -ever! It makes me so angry!

That's a lot of headaches. :(
Maybe that nerve does have something to do with it.
I hope they can fix it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom