Mj 2.0!

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Good Night, even thought I'm pretty sure only Luke is left, and I already said good night to him, because we were just talking to each other, and now I'm heading to bed, but decided to stop here first to make a really long run-on setnence for not apparent reason and the purposely spell the word "sentence" for no good reason, now I'm going to finish this sentence up, because I want to go to bed, because I'm getting tired, but decided to check in here first and type this really long sentence, even thought I'm almost finished and will be ending it in five, four, three, two, one, zero, negative one, negative two, negative three, oh, wait, there can't be negatives in a countdown, so , fin!

:lookaroun

This was simply scary.

:lookaroun

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Good mornig Dot!
How's George doing today?

Pretty rotten!
He got up to make a few calls.
Croaked his way through them.
Cancelled his dental appointment.
Crawled back to bed.

Meanwhile, I'm improving, but it's slow going.

Stay healthy, Betty! :)

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Pretty rotten!
He got up to make a few calls.
Croaked his way through them.
Cancelled his dental appointment.
Crawled back to bed.

Meanwhile, I'm improving, but it's slow going.

Stay healthy, Betty! :)
I'm trying!!!
DS went back to school today, but he's still feeling "pretty crappy" (his words).I think he got sick of daytime TV!

DisneyBunny

Morning all!

Sorry to hear that the sickness continues :(

Car shopping was an experience last night. I've never actually been car shopping before. Mmmm... new car smell...

I was very good, with minimal oooh-ing and aaah-ing, but we both lost it when we saw that the new Camrys operate with a proximity sensor!! How cool is that?? No key is ever nessesary. You just keep this little clicky-thing in your pocket or your purse, and as you walk up to the car, it senses it and unlocks automatically. And once you're inside the car, all you've got to do to start it is push a button - no key in the ignition - nothing!

So cool. But soooo pricey. :cry:

jesserin

Thanks! :) I wasn't too sure about the bath thing at first - but the girl assured me she would look adorable... now they're everyone's favorites... ;)

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
Sooooo cute!

Save that "playboy" pose for her teen years! Makes great blackmail material!:lol:

LMAO - that's exactly what my mom just said... :lol: I've been getting phone calls all morning about the pics... even people that see her often can't believe how big she's getting! :)

Uponastar

Hi Jess and Bunny!

Jess, the pics are so cute!
Lizzy's so adorable, it's hard to pick a favorite.
I love them all!
But you better hide "the pose" when she gets older.
She'll be looking to destroy that one! :lol:

DisneyBunny

Hey Guys!

dandaman said:
I don't get Travel Channel. Or any good shows about theme parks.

I need my amusement park fix. NOW. :cry:

We recently got the travel channel, and I've been using up all of my free time slots on Tivo on it. Soooo many good programs. Uh.. I mean, nothing good to watch at all. You're not missing a thing. :lookaroun

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:
Hey Guys!

We recently got the travel channel, and I've been using up all of my free time slots on Tivo on it. Soooo many good programs. Uh.. I mean, nothing good to watch at all. You're not missing a thing. :lookaroun

I've already decided to move to the U.S... Odds are, I'll be getting it soon enough. :D

(And yet, not soon enough. :()

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom