Mj 2.0!

Connor002

Uponastar said:
The Amazing Race.
I really, really think you would like this show, Connor.
For one thing they travel all over the world.
You never know where they're gonna be.
Last night it was Germany.

Maybe if I see it on I'll stop and watch...

Connor002

Uponastar said:
character0269.gif
I can relate to this one.

He's one of my favorites. :lookaroun

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Good.
I know there's a lot of junk out there.
And contestants can be annoying.
But you get to see so much of the world.

I think I'm a satellite snob. :lookaroun I watch very little of the local channels.

OmegaKnight

I actually got a day off of work this weekend. That is totally awesome!. While I was out running errands on Sunday, I got a call from work asking me if I wanted to work so thats where I went on Sunday, to work an extra 6 hour shift at Expedition Everest. I finally got a day off on Sunday, which makes me happy. Working a 65 hour week is killer.

Uponastar

OmegaKnight said:
I actually got a day off of work this weekend. That is totally awesome!. While I was out running errands on Sunday, I got a call from work asking me if I wanted to work so thats where I went on Sunday, to work an extra 6 hour shift at Expedition Everest. I finally got a day off on Sunday, which makes me happy. Working a 65 hour week is killer.

Hi.
65 hours. Wow!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
OmegaKnight said:

Hey, where have you been stinker, I 've been trying to call you for DAYS

OmegaKnight

MommytoMJM said:
Hey, where have you been stinker, I 've been trying to call you for DAYS
Ive been working, working, working. If I am not at Everest, I am at home sleeping from exhaustion. I love my new job but its been busy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom