Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hey Everyone :)

Well, it's been busy here. MJ pulled her tube last night and hurt her tummy, so I woke up to her screaming at 4:30 am. She came into my bed, we slept till 8 or so, then she freaked out about daddy leaving, so we took him to work. Got home in time for the inlaws to get here and pick us up. Went to my doctor for that never thingie. they decided they needed further testing on my left, so they stuck needles in me and tested by using current, OWIE!!! muscles are still sore. :( They did discover nerve damage at C8 (cervical spine) and S1 (lumbar spine) they want me to go for an MRI and we'll talk about what the results mean then, but the possibility of surgery was mentioned :( Have done a lot of stuff this afternoon, MJ is having a traumatic day again, she really misses Andrew. He isn't working any overtime next week so hopefully she'll do better then.

We are also still sick over here, still coughing and stuff.....

Missed you all :)

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Hey Everyone :)

Well, it's been busy here. MJ pulled her tube last night and hurt her tummy, so I woke up to her screaming at 4:30 am. She came into my bed, we slept till 8 or so, then she freaked out about daddy leaving, so we took him to work. Got home in time for the inlaws to get here and pick us up. Went to my doctor for that never thingie. they decided they needed further testing on my left, so they stuck needles in me and tested by using current, OWIE!!! muscles are still sore. :( They did discover nerve damage at C8 (cervical spine) and S1 (lumbar spine) they want me to go for an MRI and we'll talk about what the results mean then, but the possibility of surgery was mentioned :( Have done a lot of stuff this afternoon, MJ is having a traumatic day again, she really misses Andrew. He isn't working any overtime next week so hopefully she'll do better then.

We are also still sick over here, still coughing and stuff.....

Missed you all :)

Sorry to hear that! Current does NOT sound like fun. My mom had to get something similar done for her Carpal Tunnel, and she said it hurt like the dickens, even after the test was over.

Feel better!!!

Connor002

DisneyBunny said:
We recently got the travel channel, and I've been using up all of my free time slots on Tivo on it. Soooo many good programs. Uh.. I mean, nothing good to watch at all. You're not missing a thing. :lookaroun

Eh. I've already seen and memorized all to TC's Disney specials. :lookaroun

Connor002

dandaman said:
I've already decided to move to the U.S... Odds are, I'll be getting it soon enough. :D

(And yet, not soon enough. :()

I'll be waiting at the border.

I'm not sure whether I'll be waiting with open arms, or attempting to scare you back, but... :lookaroun

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:

Ah, nothing. It's just, every time our family visits WDW, we always point out exactly where we're gonna work when we move down there. :lol:

It's nothing official, so much as our dreams. :D

dandaman

Connor002 said:
I'll be waiting at the border.

I'm not sure whether I'll be waiting with open arms, or attempting to scare you back, but... :lookaroun

:lol:

I'd like a big, warm welcome.

(Note: Your idea of "big and warm" may not coincide with mine. :lookaroun)

DisneyBunny

dandaman said:
Great googly moogly! That could hit us, too! :eek:

(Given my fondness for severe weather, "I don't know whether to welcome it with open arms or try to scare it away." ;) )

You can have all our severe weather. I still want to hide in the basement every time we have a thunderstorm.

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:
You can have all our severe weather. I still want to hide in the basement every time we have a thunderstorm.

Done. :D :p

Connor, whip out your weather machine again and let's have some fun. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom