Mission:Space update (confirmed)

Princess Leia

Considering the fact that she did an amazing job on three shows I've watched (an action show, a sci-fi show and a horror show), I can definitely say yes.

Edit: Not Zoe Saldana, but you're very, VERY close when you mentioned Summer Glau. I'll leave it as a surprise.
Is it someone who's been a passenger on a Firefly? Jewel Staite, Morena Baccarin, Gina Torres (please be Gina Torres)?

Or maybe someone who's better known for slaying vampires? *cough Sarah Michelle Gellar cough*

Or Eliza Dushku or Amy Acker? Charisma Carpenter (Probably a long shot)

I'm really feeling it's one of Whedon's stars.

t3techcom18

Is it someone who's been a passenger on a Firefly? Jewel Staite, Morena Baccarin, Gina Torres (please be Gina Torres)?

Or maybe someone who's better known for slaying vampires? *cough Sarah Michelle Gellar cough*

Last clue and then you'll find out for yourselves: Yes, she's a Whedon alumni.

Marc Davis Fan

I hope the new pre-show/"reimagining" helps clarify that it's a training mission. That confused a lot of riders. It would also be good to clarify that you don't have to use the control sticks until specifically told to do so - lots of people spend the entire ride trying to drive the ship!

BoardwalkGlenn

Given these hints, I feel like it would be one of:

Amy Acker
Eliza Duschku
Morena Baccarin

I loved Gina Torres in Alias, Firefly, and Hannibal (?)

Did anyone guess Sarah Michelle Gellar yet?

Last clue and then you'll find out for yourselves: Yes, she's a Whedon alumni.

Oh my! As a huge Whedon fan, I'm excited for any one of these to be true!

rocketraccoon

A good look at the new wait time/massive warning list sign.

xLax6u8.jpg

Also the back of the new Mission: Space sign features Mars and Earth swapped from the front side. Weird!
otk8FuC.jpg

rocketraccoon

Actually, this makes me curious. What were the original warning signs before the deaths and the Green Mission? I feel like they must have been a lot shorter.

180º

A good look at the new wait time/massive warning list sign.

xLax6u8.jpg

Also the back of the new Mission: Space sign features Mars and Earth swapped from the front side. Weird!
otk8FuC.jpg
Interesting, the new warning sign reads "BOTH OFFER THE SAME EXHILARATING TRAINING MISSION BUT DIFFER IN INTENSITY."

This is confirmed to be no longer true, so why write it on the new sign?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
otk8FuC.jpg

Going to the Space pavilion, you're leaving Earth to go to Mars. When leaving, the opposite.

Or the imagineers had a fight over which way to do it, so they just did it both ways.

Actually, this makes me curious. What were the original warning signs before the deaths and the Green Mission? I feel like they must have been a lot shorter.

Space holds a terrible power.
Please allow the Shover Robots to shove you into your seats.
They will protect you from the terrible secret of space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom