Mission:Space update (confirmed)

THE Monorail Lime

What is so complicated about making it slowly rotate again? Or let me guess, it's all about $$$, probably some expensive diamond cut, chrome plated cog wheel needs replacing:facepalm:

Honestly they should just remove it if it's not going to rotate anymore.
But it's from horizons!

Children:
If we can dream it, then we can do it
Yes we can, yes we can!
If we can dream it, then we can do it
Yes we can, yes we can!

Male: Have you ever looked beyond today into the future?
Female: Picturing a world we've yet to see
Male: The wonder of finding new ways
That lead to the promise of brighter days

Female: Have you ever dreamed the dreams of the children?
Male: Just imagine the magic their minds can see
Children: If we can dream it
Female: Horizons, all shining and new
Male: Shining and new
Female: Horizons, where dreams do come true
Male: They do come true

All: And it will be
A future built with care
For you and me
A world we all can share

Male & Female: For today holds the challenge
To make this world a better place to be
All: New Horizons for you and for me

Children: If we can dream it, then we can do it....

(Continuously Repeats)

THE Monorail Lime

Well I posted the song......... I never ride the ride But I heard it was kinda cool but I have been on mission space

Last time I was the there were walls on the wall in the shop near the side of wonders and there were markers out side going towards
wonders of life. A cast member said that the shop was closeing and she was being moved to mouse gears also she said the exit would be rerouted to backstage gate.
So what I think is all the games will be move to wonder of life and a tunnel will be built from the "Mars base" to "mars"

ToTBellHop

Out of M:S's old conundrum- A. You are going to space, B. You are training to go to space. This will fix that. By making it A, B, Both or neither. Which? That's proprietary, but the result, is a breathtaking view into the worlds of space.
I'm glad they'll fix that issue. While I can suspend disbelief in Tomorrowland, where we are routinely transported to other worlds with no clear means of return, Future World should be more rooted in reality. If it is training, remove CAPCOM's lines suggesting it is real. If it is real, remove CAPCOM's suggestions that it's training (and somehow explain how we get from Mars back to the poorly-aging post-show.

Also, update the post-show. Keep the astronaut ice cream. Everyone likes that.

Kman101

This ride for me has never really been repeatable for whatever reason (if I went with groups or people more often I'm sure it could be a fun time but going solo it's not the most interesting attraction). Glad it's finally getting some love though. It's long overdue. I think more could be done with it, it could be a lot better of an attraction than it is. The motion doesn't bother me.

180º

Out of M:S's old conundrum- A. You are going to space, B. You are training to go to space. This will fix that. By making it A, B, Both or neither. Which? That's proprietary, but the result, is a breathtaking view into the worlds of space.
Thank you for this beautiful reference, Dr. Marsh. :D

And thanks for the info. Glad to hear it's fixing the conundrum, and I'm not too into the training conceit. Let's just say I hope that bare-bones approach is about to become extinct.

Last edited:

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Well I posted the song......... I never ride the ride But I heard it was kinda cool but I have been on mission space

Last time I was the there were walls on the wall in the shop near the side of wonders and there were markers out side going towards
wonders of life. A cast member said that the shop was closeing and she was being moved to mouse gears also she said the exit would be rerouted to backstage gate.
So what I think is all the games will be move to wonder of life and a tunnel will be built from the "Mars base" to "mars"

May I suggest @marni1971's excellent "Horizons - Ultimate Tribute" video?

It'll tide you over until his new, better Horizons Tribute video comes out later this year. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom