Mini Lucas-Land?

skellington22

Star wars land

If anything I think itd be a section of the park at DHS .. not its own park... Possible meet and greets, shows.. of course Star Tours and Jedi Training Academy... but also some of the ideas ive though of would be ... a 4D show Mickey vs the Sith .. (philarmagic like) there is enough content in the SW universe to deliver several shows attractions shops and dining..

RunnerEd

Just a guess, the MI coaster is losing the battle for budget dollars?

I would absolutely love this coaster, when and if it were ever built. However, DHS doesn't really need another big "E" type attraction until they build 2-4 "C/D" people-eater type attractions all around the park to spread people out some. With that said, all bets are off for a Lucas Land full of George designed "E's" including (as I posted earlier) a Death Star. We could then allow Harry Potter to, "Witness the power of this fully operational battle station!"

DisneyWall-E

I just do not understand how there is not a Star Wars land by now. Do the suits think it will not make enough money? Is George the one who is preventing this from fruition? I just want to know where the buck stops on this. Who is the one who is saying no to this?

Sorry rant over.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
You know, of all the dreamy possible ride layouts I've seen posted on the interwebz over the years, my favorite might be the one posted a year or two ago where there were two tracks - one for the X-Wing and one for the Tie Fighter as you whiz across the surface of the Death Star and try and shoot each other. Build that ride and let us make dining reservations at the Mos Eisley Cantina and we're all set. :lookaroun

jt04

I just do not understand how there is not a Star Wars land by now. Do the suits think it will not make enough money? Is George the one who is preventing this from fruition? I just want to know where the buck stops on this. Who is the one who is saying no to this?

Sorry rant over.

My guess is that if Lucas is holding it up it is because the technology can not yet match his vision. That would be in keeping with his standards. Assuming there is even such a plan in the works anyway which I think is a big assumption.

KingoftheMooner

My guess is that if Lucas is holding it up it is because the technology can not yet match his vision. That would be in keeping with his standards. Assuming there is even such a plan in the works anyway which I think is a big assumption.

I can see that. It's what he did with the prequals.

bgraham34

Lucas is holding things up as he always does. Of what I hear he is actually tough to work with on a scale like this. Thats why Star Tours took so long to rehab.

sublimesting

admiral-ackbar-ole-miss-bigger.jpg

We can't repel meddling of that magnitude.

twinnstar

True. But we can just build it with the technology we have now, and then keep tinkering with it every 5 or 6 years until everyone hates it!!!

:lookaroun

TinkerBelle8878

I'm actually surprised this wasn't announced instead of the Avatar thing. There's already a park presence and it would only need to be expanded on. Plus, Star Wars/Indy has a proven track record and would surely be more of a Potter rival than a movie that hasn't even had its sequels filmed yet.

If they were still trying to use AK land, Ewoks? Or some new Indy Adventure in some remote part of the world?

Its a little baffling.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom