Mine Ride Construction Update

kap91

http://www.wesh.com/themeparks/disn...en-dwarfs-mine-train-revealed/25171684#!BwBas

Here is an article published today. Nothing really "new" but the article does indicate that the "dark ride" portion (i.e inside the mountain) will be detailed and will slow down for the purpose of the details. Still no confirmation of true AAs, nor anything further on the cottage in terms of detail. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Love how much local news about the theme parks isn't news at all and just regurgitations of random blog posts.

Scuttle

True but this picture is just great...
jboANh9nYG5KNK.JPG

(except for the ugly trash cans)
And the chicken wire.

Scuttle

It's not hard to see, but it's easy not to look at as well. Same for lumiere.
How's it easy not to look at when it empedes the view of the track? Lumiere is much better than this. And listen guys I'm not trying to get people upset here. It just doesn't look good as of now. Let's give it a little time. It's not the finished product(although I doubt much else will be done) and let's see if those bushes are actually able grow in. Thing is even if the foliage grows in and hides the mesh it will in turn hide the view of the track and mine carts.

CrescentLake

How's it easy not to look at when it empedes the view of the track? Lumiere is much better than this. And listen guys I'm not trying to get people upset here. It just doesn't look good as of now. Let's give it a little time. It's not the finished product(although I doubt much else will be done) and let's see if those bushes are actually able grow in. Thing is even if the foliage grows in and hides the mesh it will in turn hide the view of the track and mine carts.

Agreed with Scuttle, its literally right in your face. Looks awful. I'm willing to give it time but it looks awful.

dstrawn9889

well, yeah, i mean would you either see a little rope mesh, or blood on the track and a wailing mother sueing disney for not protecting her child while she was not paying attention to him/her? hello no brainer. while everyone may not like it in their view, it is there to serve a purpose, to keep animals and objects off of the track. i doubt anything else would have been allowed--- the standard queue cattle rails wouldnt stop the ducks from waddling in now, would it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom