Mine Ride Construction Update

BrianLo

I'm really not concerned, give it a few months and the ground covering will obscure the fence completely, they very clearly have planted it to fit that purpose. (The 2:03 mark in that video shows the view from the other side, I actually argue it's probably more immersive to not have that on ride view - once foliage picks up)

It's nice that they were seemingly cognizant to get the trees in ahead of time so that the foliage would fill in by opening. Every update it's noticeably more "forested". The birch trees seem to be lagging but those should hopefully catch up in April.

MOXOMUMD

Seems like construction is winding down...which means the Fantasyland Expansion is finally over. After the Mine Train opens, this particular board will be shut down no? Not much else to talk about.
There will still be those meriting the ride, those critiquing every little detail and those still posting about how long they took to build the ride. ;)

Sped2424

It sounded like the soundtrack from a 70's o film. Not that I would know about such things...
tumblr_m6zdeomY641r47uqko1_1280.jpg

CentralFLlife

It really is not that bad...and is just plain necessary.
Its absolutely necessary, I once watched a mom let her 3 kids climb over the fence and bushes near japan pavilion during illuminations so they could get a better view, about 10 feet at the most away from where they launch the fireworks from the shore. She called them back very very fast after that part

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom