Mine Ride Construction Update

mvieguy

It probably won't be very fast or loud because the lift hills aren't that high, and all that adds up to "family caster"

Uh....YEAH because it IS and HAS ALWAYS been INTENDED to be A FAMILY COASTER

You want thrills, go to six flags or Bush Gardens. There is nothing in the Magic Kingdom that is not for Family

Get it. Got It.....Good

tl77

Uh....YEAH because it IS and HAS ALWAYS been INTENDED to be A FAMILY COASTER

You want thrills, go to six flags or Bush Gardens. There is nothing in the Magic Kingdom that is not for Family

Get it. Got It.....Good
Little snarky their buddy, dont think he meant anything by it or was criticizing anyone.

yeah dude.... ya gotsa chillllllll, family coaster is allllll gooooood

orky8

I think the visual impact of this ride is stunning. The kinetic energy it is going to add is fantastic especially from that bridge. I can't wait for the walls to come down, but thus far, it looks like a job well done as far as design. Pity its not longer, but it still will be a great addition.

SJN1279

I think the visual impact of this ride is stunning. The kinetic energy it is going to add is fantastic especially from that bridge. I can't wait for the walls to come down, but thus far, it looks like a job well done as far as design. Pity its not longer, but it still will be a great addition.

I don't think an actual ride length has been confirmed yet. I am hoping it is in the 2-3 minute range.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I don't think an actual ride length has been confirmed yet. I am hoping it is in the 2-3 minute range.

90 seconds was the rumor earlier in this thread. I'm guessing over 2 minutes but less than 3. 2 lift hills and the ride doesn't move particularly fast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom