Mine Ride Construction Update

ToTBellHop

There is still plenty of time to the water features to get the axe.
They won't get the axe--funding is strong. Where the axe will fall is in 2015 when a water pump breaks and no funding is available to fix it.

Also, speculation is that Prince Eric's Village will open by the end of the year.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
They won't get the axe--funding is strong. Where the axe will fall is in 2015 when a water pump breaks and no funding is available to fix it.

Also, speculation is that Prince Eric's Village will open by the end of the year.

The speculation for Prince Eric's Village seems resonable because at the recent press conference Disney said they still hadn't determined what would go in the buildings.

Sped2424

There is going to be a waterfall that will go under the bridge and meet the water from the BOG area that brown area that looks indented in the middle is going to be the waterfall part.
DbM7d03a.jpg

And last I heard for the ariel section they want to introduce a fresh fruit market that sells Little mermaid themed merchandise as well.

DizFiz

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but will they construct a small fastpass area for the little mermaid where the house are being built or is the MP location the permanent location for the FPs?

Sped2424

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but will they construct a small fastpass area for the little mermaid where the house are being built or is the MP location the permanent location for the FPs?
its a permanent location the new attraction was built with fastpass plus in mind.

ToTBellHop

There is going to be a waterfall that will go under the bridge and meet the water from the BOG area that brown area that looks indented in the middle is going to be the waterfall part.
DbM7d03a.jpg

And last I heard for the ariel section they want to introduce a fresh fruit market that sells Little mermaid themed merchandise as well.
a fresh fruit market with Little Mermaid merchandise...so fruit and sushi?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom