Mine Ride Construction Update

LithiumBill

SPOILERS!!! Complete ride-through!

The timing is off on these videos... the music in the dark areas is not synced up, right? Is that maybe a problem they are having? the DIG DIG DIG song is on at the second portion of the video, and not the first. and Heigh Ho is on the first one and not the second?

meyeet

Two things I noticed in those night shots was thats the first time we've seen two mine cars on the track at the same time and the glass windows into the cottage scene are huge! It almost looks like the whole back of the cottage is a window.
It also does seem that the lantern on the front of the cars is lighted.

brihow

The timing is off on these videos... the music in the dark areas is not synced up, right? Is that maybe a problem they are having? the DIG DIG DIG song is on at the second portion of the video, and not the first. and Heigh Ho is on the first one and not the second?
i noticed that too. Something that they're still working out I guess, but I'm pretty happy with what I'm seeing of the ride. Everything looks wonderful!

PrincessNelly_NJ

Screenshot_2014-05-01-18-19-27_zpswtzgvarj.png

BriEcho3194

What I don't get is why the Cottage scene windows are so foggy...you can barley see into the scene and from one of the ride throughs the Guests in the back barley get to see it...

Bairstow

What I don't get is why the Cottage scene windows are so foggy...you can barley see into the scene and from one of the ride throughs the Guests in the back barley get to see it...

Probably to hide the fact that the old figures inside aren't particularly well-animated and would look rather dodgy compared to the new ones.
It's kind of a neat idea, really, since distancing the train from the figures by use of wavy/opaque glass creates a separation between riders and characters and seals up the cottage, communicating the idea to the rider that the dwarves have made it home, are having fun in there, and everyone is perfectly happy and safe from everything that could happen.

Sped2424

I have to say that last show scene was fantastic! For this ride to truly knock it out of the park as a d ticket I think sometime in the future some sort of show scene should be added to the right half of the mountain. It's a little barren.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom