Mine Ride Construction Update

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
from twitter from brerpeter-
temporary stage set up in front of 7DMT

BmeOMO5IQAAkhpQ.jpg:large

That doesn't look temporary to me. And Disney is known for keeping temporary structures around for many years.
i.e.: Toontown, The BAS, The Epcot Wand, the bandstand over the Fountain of Nations

BmeTS5sIMAA5EMN.jpg:large

Seems that the ride will have on board photos... I'm surprised they didn't theme this as well but hey everything else is beautiful

Hopefully that will be fixed shortly as it looks more like a redlight camera....Smile...you're getting a ticket!

Rob562

BmeTS5sIMAA5EMN.jpg:large

Seems that the ride will have on board photos... I'm surprised they didn't theme this as well but hey everything else is beautiful

Since it seems very low to the ground, I'd think this is more of a security monitor camera than an on-ride photo camera.

In the ride-through video I saw two probable locations for the on-ride camera, both on the main drop out of the mine. (Time 1:02-1:04 in the video)
One was to the riders' right as you go down the drop, there was a miniature "cave" formed by a very conspicuous white stone on top of two smaller ones. The other was a black hole in the far end of the bridge facing directly at the track dropping from the mine.
One of those could be security camera, the other on-ride photo, or perhaps one is camera and the other is a flash (or fill flash since they're on opposite sides of the track from each other).

-Rob

LithiumBill

IT's going to be a fun ride with the family. I can't wait. The swinging cars look fun, and it's a step up from the normal boring kiddie rides.

phi2134

I am fairly happy with the outcome of this ride, I was hoping for more, but it will be a fun ride and a good fit for the area. I am not the most patient person in the world and that interactive queue already is already giving me a panic attack. I am not sure if i was seeing things correctly, but the gem sorting stations looked like they were more in a room than an actual line for the queue, this might give me a lot of anxiety being in there with people running all over the place while still being in line for the ride. :)

LithiumBill

I am fairly happy with the outcome of this ride, I was hoping for more, but it will be a fun ride and a good fit for the area. I am not the most patient person in the world and that interactive queue already is already giving me a panic attack. I am not sure if i was seeing things correctly, but the gem sorting stations looked like they were more in a room than an actual line for the queue, this might give me a lot of anxiety being in there with people running all over the place while still being in line for the ride. :)
The POOH QUEUE does that to me....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom