Mine Ride Construction Update

Thumper14

My first Magical Miracle was securing an ADR for BOG on my anniversary night, next was Swan guests getting advanced FP+ privileges, is it too much to ask that I luck into a soft opening ride during my stay. We leave late on May 1.

I believe!  

Sped2424

Any pictures?
Nope sorry, it was hard to snap at with all the workers everywhere. I am sure someone will snap it soon, but the cottage looks fantastic. Also I am not sure how new this is but over by the little mermaid area there is an emergency exit for the mine train and it just recieved a cast member only sign with detailed carved owls much like the ones found on the exterior of the Cottage.

Rinx

Any guesses as to how long after official opening major technical difficulties develop in the main show scene?

Jabbas

not much to show the thing is basically done, there were people doing patch work around here and there and some cleaning up behind the cottage, but nothing major. The ride shall be open soon enough and then videos shall flood the web.

No worries. It just seems odd to me that as soon as the first set of walls came down there's been thousands of pictures of the same thing yet everyone has been wondering about the cottage and the walls have finally come down and there hasn't been a single picture posted. Just the irony of the situation, that's all. Lol.

Ember

No worries. It just seems odd to me that as soon as the first set of walls came down there's been thousands of pictures of the same thing yet everyone has been wondering about the cottage and the walls have finally come down and there hasn't been a single picture posted. Just the irony of the situation, that's all. Lol.
I think so too. There were continuous postings for every rail they added to the ride and now no pictures on the internet(that I could find) of the cottage besides the shots of the roof. I'm kinda glad though because I am leaving in 34 days and it would be nice to be surprised.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I think so too. There were continuous postings for every rail they added to the ride and now no pictures on the internet(that I could find) of the cottage besides the shots of the roof. I'm kinda glad though because I am leaving in 34 days and it would be nice to be surprised.
I dont think the cottage is visible from current areas - other than the roof.

Weather_Lady

If there is any chance of people seeing the cottage from guest-accessible areas, no one has posted them anywhere online. We do have this one from the Disney Parks Blog:

AID111222SMALL.jpg

Even though the section shown has some finishing details yet-to-be-added, the faithfulness to the film is evident (and lovely) to see, birdhouse and all:
The_Seven_Dwarfs%27_Cottage.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom