Mine Ride Construction Update

lazyboy97o

I would imagine before soft openings. Wouldn't want to risk anything happening before news crews roll in.
Something happening is why you would want soft openings first. You don't want to be like Busch Gardens with Cheetah Hunt and end up with a ride that nobody has been on and will get to be on. The whole point of a soft opening is to work out any bugs and get the staff some experience.

Stupido

Yeah, that's why they start with cast testings first I'd assume. Work out the bulk of the bugs, while still maintaining strict control as to the people who get on it.

tl77

Does anyone know how many trains will be running at a time and what the hourly capacity is expected to be?

One of Da Mouse's photos of the train test showed a number 5 on the back of one of the trains, and I thought someone said they could run 5 trains at a time

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
Actually found a little information about the ride

Duration: 2 min
Seating: 2 rows of 2 seats
Minimum Height: 38in./95cm.
May Frighten Small Kids: Yes
Priority Queuing: Yes
Single Rider: No
Child Swap: Yes
Line Type:
Indoors: Yes
P.O.I: Some points of interest
Wait Times (Low): 60 mins
Wait Times (Peak): 90 mins
Check Times Guide: No
Continuous?: Yes

• Access: Must transfer to ride seating
    Audio Description: No
    Assistive Listening: No
    Loose Items Permitted: Yes

Just wondering, Where did this information come from?

Curious what would frighten small children on the ride. Swinging maybe? I thought it was a family friendly attraction centered around the dwarfs. The only thing I could think of that could be scary aside from the creepy birds from SWSA would be the inclusion of the Evil Queen.

Also the low to peak wait time window seems very narrow for an estimation. While I predicted waits similar to Peter Pan earlier in the thread, I wouldn't think the lowest wait-time for the ride would be 60 min, but maybe it will, who knows.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Look around I just found a picture of us online hahahaha Far Far left the big guy in the orange vest with his hands what seems to be in his pockets is me......(at least I think it is....the picture is not great so I cannot tell but I do remember a group photo for two companies and kinda being in the back of it. *which I think is this one*)
Drop%20Test%20Seven%20Dwarfs%20Mine%20Train.jpg

So you're the guy in the orange vest huh?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward

Curious what would frighten small children on the ride. Swinging maybe? I thought it was a family friendly attraction centered around the dwarfs. The only thing I could think of that could be scary aside from the creepy birds from SWSA would be the inclusion of the Evil Queen.

Also the low to peak wait time window seems very narrow for an estimation. While I predicted waits similar to Peter Pan earlier in the thread, I wouldn't think the lowest wait-time for the ride would be 60 min, but maybe it will, who knows.

"May scare small children" is on any ride with a villain or bad guy or moves faster then an Indy Speedway Car.

One of Da Mouse's photos of the train test showed a number 5 on the back of one of the trains, and I thought someone said they could run 5 trains at a time

That could just be train number 5, I would imagine they probably have 4-5 trains available to run in case there are issues with one.

DisneyConstruction23

http://www.totalorlando.com/parkride-7-291-The_Seven_Dwarfs_Mine_Train__Opens_2014.html

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom