Mine Ride Construction Update

DisneyConstruction23

I would never say someone is lying about pain etc. but is this the only part of the park that causes you pain? My GF has a joint disorder and has a lot of trouble over near the splash mountain bridge (which is why we rent wheelchair) *Which btw if I get one more person giving her a dirty look like she is faking some kind of injury I may snap* (sorry a lot of anger built up with that remark lol)

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Doesn't look any more different than Thunder Mountain.
I politely disagree.

The waterfalls and trees make it feel very earthy and organic.
I'm not actually a fan of the look of BTM from a distance, whereas the mine train is shaping up to be lovely from all views.

I am just so happy to see the walls coming down. Shan't miss them one bit!

Brian Swan

I can't imagine there WON'T be a gift shop; hoping they carry the cottage theming into it. I've always wondered about a M&G. I'm sure they will reserve all 7 Dwarfs for the ticketed parties, but it would be cool if Snow and one or two of the dwarfs were there on a regular basis a la Ariel's Grotto...

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
I can't imagine there WON'T be a gift shop; hoping they carry the cottage theming into it. I've always wondered about a M&G. I'm sure they will reserve all 7 Dwarfs for the ticketed parties, but it would be cool if Snow and one or two of the dwarfs were there on a regular basis a la Ariel's Grotto...

There is already a Seven Dwarfs themed gift shop across the from ride which I believe is currently being renovated. I don't believe there is any place around the ride where a M&G or shop could be.

orky8

Interesting that they built a scrim around the cottage.

DSC_0086.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom