Mickey's PhilharMagic coming to DCA this April

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
I rode both of them several times. I'm confident you would have loved them. Especially the queues.

The queue for Rocket Rods was pretty neat. Glow in the Dark wireframe DL ride vehicles and a visit through the still intact Circlevision theater. There was also a cheesy map on the wall that showed future Rocket Rod stations near Angel Stadium and the Pond.

shambolicdefending

Rocket Rods died an unfair death. If they hadn't cheaped out on track construction it'd still be an awesome ride today.

Oh, and I always assumed they stopped paying a CM to screen Flash, errr... Splash Mountain because computer photo recognition started doing it for them.

Phroobar

They should have went with the Judge Dredd motorcycle theme instead of the Rocket Rods one.

Dredd-5.jpg

Jiggsawpuzzle35

No it's not a shame. You don't bring back something that failed. Muppet Vision 3D is tired and dated. I enjoyed the show when I first saw it in 1999, but 20 years later...not so much.

If Disneyland Resort is going to have a Muppets attraction then it needs to be something all new.
I’ve always wanted a Muppet ride. The show was good, but it didn’t draw well out here in Anaheim. Maybe we will see a Muppet attraction coming during the expansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom