Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2016

ToTBellHop

Quite the increase. Tix most nights in October last year were $74 or $79.

About a 25% increase. We were considering going twice again. Now it'll be once.

mergatroid

We're going this fall and I want to confirm that as an AP holder, I can buy not only my ticket but also others in my travel party at the AP rate. I've called and checked with a cast member who said I can purchase up to four tickets at my AP rate, but it wouldn't be the first time they've gotten information wrong. Anyone know if this is accurate?

Can't answer that sorry. Maybe you can help me though. My wife and I have AP's, what sort of discount do we get, 10%?

danv3

Not a fan of having to pay more, but given all of the sellouts, they almost have a duty to increase the prices and make a bunch of extra money. I doubt attendance will be diminished in any noticeable way.

I could easily see Halloween being $150 next year.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I thought when these parties crossed the $50 mark, they stopped being worth it, now we've double that. And it will still sell out, even with less entertainment and offerings and double the price.

SoccerMickey

Way back in 2005, we paid less that $40 and received a free photo. Better crowds, candy, plus all the extras (Hallowishes, parade, and walk on rides). Now, over twice as much and much less in return. Boo to you indeed
Don't forget the fortune tellers, free face painting, haunted riverboat cruises, and each night a different limited edition pin was released.

margybear

I'm awfully glad I decided to go in September rather than October- I'd said $75 was my limit per ticket, got the $72 ticket. A little too close for my liking, but it's my first party, and probably my last one for a loooong time.

DisneyDreamer08

I feel like all they are doing with this major price increase is pricing out families. Maybe a couple buying 2 tickets might not be bad, but if you have a family of 4, 5, 6 plus? I mean, that's a lot of $! I know a lot of people think, well in the grand scheme of a Disney vacation, what's another $400 or $500, but I know for us, we would say, with how much we're already paying, this is an area where we can pass and save. My husband and I went once before we had kids in 2009. We actually did not enjoy it, too crowded and chaotic and not the intimate experience we were picturing, we've never really planned on ever returning but now that we have 2 kids, no way.

deere839

Does any one know how much it cost for the event and the desert party for the first week of the event with the ap discount

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom