Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2016

Noellikechristmas

Does anyone have any information about the military tickets? I was only able to find one source that said you can buy military priced tickets the day of the event, even if its sold out. I like the prices, but I also don't want to take a chance of not getting in. Anyone have any more information on this?

danv3

They were never cheap but I am waiting to see if they move the prices over the $100 mark.

I would guess very close. Maybe triple digits on 10/31.

An interesting question would be whether there will be any new offerings in exchange for such a price hike.

deeevo

An interesting question would be whether there will be any new offerings in exchange for such a price hike.
If it gets to close to triple digits I think I may do HHN this year. Exorcist should be worth seeing.

Kate Alan

We're going this fall and I want to confirm that as an AP holder, I can buy not only my ticket but also others in my travel party at the AP rate. I've called and checked with a cast member who said I can purchase up to four tickets at my AP rate, but it wouldn't be the first time they've gotten information wrong. Anyone know if this is accurate?

danv3

We're going this fall and I want to confirm that as an AP holder, I can buy not only my ticket but also others in my travel party at the AP rate. I've called and checked with a cast member who said I can purchase up to four tickets at my AP rate, but it wouldn't be the first time they've gotten information wrong. Anyone know if this is accurate?

I can say this: in the past, DVC members were allowed to buy 8 discounted tickets. I don't know if APs have a different rule or if the limit has changed from 8 to 4 this year or maybe the CM was wrong. So I guess that really isn't helpful at all! :oops:

JohnD

How quickly does 10/31 sell out? Certainly not the first day that tickets go on sale, right? I plan on going 10/31 and obviously I'll purchase my ticket on 5/5. I hope there is no triple digit price. I mean it was in the $70+ dollar range last year. I get that 10/31 will be the most expensive date, though.

Kate Alan

I can say this: in the past, DVC members were allowed to buy 8 discounted tickets. I don't know if APs have a different rule or if the limit has changed from 8 to 4 this year or maybe the CM was wrong. So I guess that really isn't helpful at all! :oops:

Haha, it is helpful, actually - at least now I know that in the past people have been able to buy multiple tickets at their discount price instead of just for themselves. We aren't a large group, and there are two AP holders among us, so even if four is the limit, we'll be able to manage just fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom