Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2016

asianway

He didn't? He made it seem like he attended. I didn't post his whole write up, but here is the rest.
View attachment 160314
View attachment 160315
His daughter did.

Also he's been banned here, so consider that when promoting a grown man who seems to have an irrational issue with kids getting autographs.

I guess you missed the scandal where corless caught him stealing his wait times that caused him to change his Twitter handle?

WDWYankee15

Where's that meme? May make that my avatar

upload_2016-9-9_10-54-36.png

mikenatcity1

costume question for the party- I have a costume I have worn to multiple parties, but not to one since the guidelines changed- It's a prince outfit that has a cape that goes to just above the knee. The adult section states no cape below the waist- I didn't know if this was actually followed or just additional searches could happen...some of the costumes i've seen allowed thus far this year seem far more "covering" and was curious (before I spend the time to dig it out and prepare it). Thanks!

asianway

costume question for the party- I have a costume I have worn to multiple parties, but not to one since the guidelines changed- It's a prince outfit that has a cape that goes to just above the knee. The adult section states no cape below the waist- I didn't know if this was actually followed or just additional searches could happen...some of the costumes i've seen allowed thus far this year seem far more "covering" and was curious (before I spend the time to dig it out and prepare it). Thanks!
bring some pins?

skimbob

Is the Haunted mansion still covered in tarps? I am coming for the party next week and I am hoping they are down.

alissafalco

His daughter did.

Also he's been banned here, so consider that when promoting a grown man who seems to have an irrational issue with kids getting autographs.

I guess you missed the scandal where corless caught him stealing his wait times that caused him to change his Twitter handle?
Yes I missed the scandal, Im not up on all the behind the scenes reporting. I just read for the info. And isnt Tom Corless a thief himself???

skimbob

Thanks for the photo. I was hoping it would be all uncovered but I can live with it. I know they need to work on attractions but to do it to HM when the parties have already started is the pits. HM is my most favorite ride and Halloween makes it even more special with all the exterior lighting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom