Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2016

eeyoremum

I have never attended this event but thought they brought out more villains?

My son and his young lady are at Disney this week and attending the party Thursday. It is a surprise for her because she loves the villains. Hope they are not too disappointed.

WDWYankee15

My son and his young lady are at Disney this week and attending the party Thursday. It is a surprise for her because she loves the villains. Hope they are not too disappointed.
From the prospective of villains, she was unfortunately be disappointed. Villains are scary and this is "Not So Scary." Don't want to offend the kids. :eek:

There is a great show on the castle stage where she will see some villains, but not meet them. Also there are villains in the parade. Other than that, the event lacks much else in regards to villains. In fact it lacks much else other than the same character units one can meet on most days at the MK. The ones that are more rare (Jack & Sally, 7 Dwarfs) will have very long lines.

asianway

Villains last mingled in 2013. Those days I think you could meet 13 ish villains. They're down to 4, and Gaston is daily ops

Jon81uk

Villains last mingled in 2013. Those days I think you could meet 13 ish villains. They're down to 4, and Gaston is daily ops

If they put more villains out for Halloween parties it would shorten the queues overall (people will be spread across more unique chracters). Would also make people spend more daytime at MK to see regular characters.

KikoKea

For those who have been this year, what's the costume situation like? Are as many adults wearing costumes as last year? Did you notice a difference?

We have tickets for the 29 Sept party and love to dress up on Halloween. DH is using his simple pirate costume again with a headband and his Aerosmith skullcap and wig he bought many years ago. I was a pirate lass (well, looked more like a gypsy, I suppose) and was hot under all the clothes and scarves, so am going for comfort this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom