Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2016

corxxgold

For those who have been this year, what's the costume situation like? Are as many adults wearing costumes as last year? Did you notice a difference?

We have tickets for the 29 Sept party and love to dress up on Halloween. DH is using his simple pirate costume again with a headband and his Aerosmith skullcap and wig he bought many years ago. I was a pirate lass (well, looked more like a gypsy, I suppose) and was hot under all the clothes and scarves, so am going for comfort this year.

corxxgold

I had a great time at the party, we got to ride almost everything we wanted short wait times, did some rides multiple times

asianway

Do all the non-Daily Ops meet and greets for the party start at 4pm? I assume they check bracelets to allow only party guests to meet and greet.
No - just that one. They started it after the first night a few years back. They had to force extend them till 1:30. Shows how pitiful the offerings are. They have hundreds of characters - use them and spread the crowd. You need the band

KikoKea

Are any of them sold out yet? It seemed like last year they were selling out left and right!
I checked the website yesterday and none were sold out. Looks like it might be light crowds for the party, but it will probably sell out closer to the 31st.
Alot of Adults were wearing costumes at the party. Alot of non Disney costumes and that was not a problem
Thanks for the update. I was wondering if the earlier publicity about costumes being banned and then allowed would create confusion and fewer in costumes and maybe keep some visitors away (along with the price hike).

asianway

The Orange/Vanilla swirl is at sunshine tree terrace. Candy corn soft serve is at sleepy hollow refreshments. They are two different products.
Actually, I believe one year(at least) the product being touted as candy corn soft serve was simply orange colored vanilla ice cream. I have never tried it to know for sure.

YodaMan

Actually, I believe one year(at least) the product being touted as candy corn soft serve was simply orange colored vanilla ice cream. I have never tried it to know for sure.

Correct. It's simply color vanilla ice cream with candy corn in the bottom of the cone. Pointless if you ask me.

alissafalco

Seriously 4 villains? Welp, looks like my mind is made up, I won't be attending this year. What a joke this event has become.
yep me too. Kenny the pirate wrote this as well, he attended the first party.
image.jpeg

brb1006

Seriously 4 villains? Welp, looks like my mind is made up, I won't be attending this year. What a joke this event has become.
And it was such a tease seeing Judy and Nick in the "Creep a Crew" despite not being meetabke yet. At least the Halloween card with Clawhauser is cute to look at.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom