Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2016

mergatroid

The choice of printing my tickets off at home for nothing or have Disney ship them to me for $25, hhhhmmmmmmmmmm?

Think I'll take the first option :rolleyes:

JohnD

The choice of printing my tickets off at home for nothing or have Disney ship them to me for $25, hhhhmmmmmmmmmm?

Think I'll take the first option :rolleyes:

But I thought the tix was already registered on your MB through MDE. Waste of money to ship tickets.

jaklgreen

But I thought the tix was already registered on your MB through MDE. Waste of money to ship tickets.

That is what I was thinking. The last couple of years the MNSSHP ticket was on my MDE and I did not have any paper ticket at all, they just scanned my MB. But I guess if you are not staying on property, that is different.

NelleBelle

Do you still have to have a special wrist band that designates you as a MNSSHP guest and that you don't get "swept" out of the park once the party starts? Not sure if they ever did that at the party we went to back in 2010 (sweep guests out, that is. I do remember getting a special wristband though).

Has anyone stayed off-property and attended been able to get the tickets added to your MDE once you arrived at WDW (e.g picked up your tickets at will-call at the beginning of your stay)?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Do you still have to have a special wrist band that designates you as a MNSSHP guest and that you don't get "swept" out of the park once the party starts? Not sure if they ever did that at the party we went to back in 2010 (sweep guests out, that is. I do remember getting a special wristband though).

Has anyone stayed off-property and attended been able to get the tickets added to your MDE once you arrived at WDW (e.g picked up your tickets at will-call at the beginning of your stay)?
I went in the fall, and stayed off site (Nick Hotel).

Yes, you still have a wristband, and yes they still "sweep" guests out (they shut off parts of the park at a time with lines of CMs who check your band).
Yes, you can add your tickets to your MDE, just add the ticket numbers to your MDE. I didn't bring any paper tickets with me to the gates the day of the party, I used my magic band. You enter it to your band like you would a normal ticket (enter the number) and it registers in your MDE.

WDWDreamer4

I have been searching but cannot find the answer to my question. So here it is.
We are going to the first MNSSHP on 9/2/2016. I am just coming up on my Fastpass select date and realized I may be able to schedule fastpasses for the time between 4-7pm on the day of the party. However we are not planning on using our regular park tickets that day. Since I have the MNSSHP tickets attached to my MDE account can I still schedule fastpass with that? or just with regular park tickets?

Yensid71

I have been searching but cannot find the answer to my question. So here it is.
We are going to the first MNSSHP on 9/2/2016. I am just coming up on my Fastpass select date and realized I may be able to schedule fastpasses for the time between 4-7pm on the day of the party. However we are not planning on using our regular park tickets that day. Since I have the MNSSHP tickets attached to my MDE account can I still schedule fastpass with that? or just with regular park tickets?
The system will recognize that you have an entitlement (ticket) for that day and allow you to make fastpasses for that day. However since you will not be entering the park till after 4 pm you will need to make sure that your fastpass time is for after you enter. At least that is how it worked last year.

Crazydisneyfanluke

The system will recognize that you have an entitlement (ticket) for that day and allow you to make fastpasses for that day. However since you will not be entering the park till after 4 pm you will need to make sure that your fastpass time is for after you enter. At least that is how it worked last year.
That is correct. Those FP+ go fast and dont change unlike other days.

EUmickey

What if one has a ticket for a day and gives it to a friend/family member etc.? When buying one ticket you need to assign it to a 'name'. What if that person doesn't attend and other people do? Will they be allowed in even tho it's not the person that bought the ticket?
Like: If I buy 2 tickets now. Put both under my name on the site but then give them to my sister and her bf and they walk in at Disney. How will that be processed then? Or will they be denied entry because it says 'non-transferrable'?

WDWDreamer4

That is correct. Those FP+ go fast and dont change unlike other days.

Thank you for answering. This is what I thought, but I never did it before. We usually go to another park during the day and MNSSHP at night. But we are driving in that morning so just relaxing before the party.

Seanual757

My passes are linked to MDE Account we go on 9/16/16. We will arrive early and use out annual passes to get in and grab our wrist bands at the same time (around 4-5pm).

JoeCamel

Thank you for answering. This is what I thought, but I never did it before. We usually go to another park during the day and MNSSHP at night. But we are driving in that morning so just relaxing before the party.

If you don't have magic bands trade your paper ticket for a card at guest relations prior to entering or you can't use the FPs you made

Corylancaster

If you don't have magic bands trade your paper ticket for a card at guest relations prior to entering or you can't use the FPs you made

We are going in October and they have already mailed us our plastic event ticket cards. Will we use our magic bands or the cards for FP+? Like another poster we will not be doing any parks on the party date and just plan on getting to the party after 4.

JoeCamel

We are going in October and they have already mailed us our plastic event ticket cards. Will we use our magic bands or the cards for FP+? Like another poster we will not be doing any parks on the party date and just plan on getting to the party after 4.

You can link the ticket so you can use the bands or just use the cards. They both have RFID. The paper would get the OP into the party but would not be read at the FP terminals, the card and the band can be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom