Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2016

HurricaneHanna

I am looking at going the evening of Sept. 16 and I have never been. Do adults usually dress up?
Some adults do dress up. You'll see way more kids in costume though. If you're thinking about it be sure and read the costume guidelines on Disney's MNSSHP page. There are a lot of things that aren't allowed.
HAVE FUN :)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I am looking at going the evening of Sept. 16 and I have never been. Do adults usually dress up?

Yes. Lots of families dress up in themes, think all pirates, the Incredibles, family of vampires, etc. That's what made me want to attend MNSSHP one year...a family at our resort dressed up as a family of vampires, including the babe in arms. The costumes were well thought out and very well done. They looked so adorable, I told my daughter we needed to go shopping at World of Disney and get something to wear as a costume and go the one of the parties during our stay. I'm glad Disney backed off on their costume prohibition for adults for MNSSHP because that's one of the things that made the party fun... seeing all the adults dressed up!

MagicHappens1971

The villains with mask pins look cool. But whats up with that sanderson sisters shirt?! Last years purple hocus pocus shirts were much cooler imo plus they were on clearance immediately after halloween - clearly not a popular seller by the look of the large amount of inventory.
People wanted more merchandise, the Sanderson sisters shirt sold out immediately. I'm assuming they over ordered when they restocked

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
Minor changes coming!
Jack and Sally will be in the Liberty Square Gazebo, Dwarves are moving to a covered area in Storybook Circus, The Candy Unit in Boo to You will be all Wreck-It Ralph themed including a new ground unit and Goofy will be joining the opening ground unit with someone else driving the candy machine ;)

Sky

Does anyone have an estimate for when the decorations will be up? Everyone says at the latest Labor Day weekend however I was wondering what's the earliest they've gone up? I'm coming down for a quick day trip Saturday and was wondering. I've never been to Disney this time of year so this is all new to me.

CheerT1

Does anyone have an estimate for when the decorations will be up? Everyone says at the latest Labor Day weekend however I was wondering what's the earliest they've gone up? I'm coming down for a quick day trip Saturday and was wondering. I've never been to Disney this time of year so this is all new to me.
I have never been there this time of year. ( this year will be our first time in the fall) I hope they would be up before the first Halloween party in September 2nd

robonakabob

Most likely by the end of next week.

danv3

Minor changes coming!
Jack and Sally will be in the Liberty Square Gazebo, Dwarves are moving to a covered area in Storybook Circus, The Candy Unit in Boo to You will be all Wreck-It Ralph themed including a new ground unit and Goofy will be joining the opening ground unit with someone else driving the candy machine ;)

That change to the parade would require at least some changes to the soundtrack as Goofy currently speaks while the candy is being delivered.

Crazydisneyfanluke

Minor changes coming!
:banghead: Goofy and Pluto with the candy unit was the best. :arghh:

DisneyDreamer08

My husband and I went once back in 2009 before we had kids. We didn't want to dress up (well, he didn't) but still wanted to be festive. I made tshirts on the Disney Store website. The front of mine had Minnie in her witch costume, my husbands had Goofy dressed at Frankenstein. On the back, they said Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2009.
:)

asianway

Minor changes coming!
Groundbreaking....

I wonder if J&S will start doing early sets now that they will be in full view of the day guests.

I wonder if they really thought this through.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom