Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2016

mgpan

I went in the fall, and stayed off site (Nick Hotel).

Yes, you still have a wristband, and yes they still "sweep" guests out (they shut off parts of the park at a time with lines of CMs who check your band).
Yes, you can add your tickets to your MDE, just add the ticket numbers to your MDE. I didn't bring any paper tickets with me to the gates the day of the party, I used my magic band. You enter it to your band like you would a normal ticket (enter the number) and it registers in your MDE.

Absolutely they sweep. And actually, about 5 p.m., a full two hours before regular park closing, the PA system "politely reminds you" (get out now) of it and that tickets are still available. That's also about the times the "Magical" white Mickey hands show up on cast members using the Disney point and smile to direct you to the exit.

FrostyNaples

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ed-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-2016/

jkn313.jpg

kjbfqeq.jpg

ksdnj3131.jpg

zengoth

The villains with mask pins look cool. But whats up with that sanderson sisters shirt?! Last years purple hocus pocus shirts were much cooler imo plus they were on clearance immediately after halloween - clearly not a popular seller by the look of the large amount of inventory.

mgpan

Will they give those of us they are kicking out of the park 4 out of 5 nights in the same week for the parties a sticker or anything?

mgpan

Pl

No but feel free to watch the fireworks from the dock, Poly , or Grand Floridian.

Wilderness Lodge will be my preference actually, but thanks for the suggestion. We'll try to catch them from the boat or monorail, you don't need a party ticket for those.

HurricaneHanna

I can't wait to get my hands on the MagicBand, it looks great! Are they only available during MNSSHP hours, or can they be bought any time after 2nd September?
The party merchandise is on display only during the actual party hours but if you go to one of the locations that sell it during regular park hours a cast member can get your items for you. You have to show them your party ticket though because only guests who payed for the party can buy the merchandise.

CheerT1

So excited. This will be our first time to MNSSHP
I love the Sanderson sisters. I must say though, I seen last years shirts and I like them better then this years. This years looks a little off. But hey no biggie.

zengoth

So excited. This will be our first time to MNSSHP
I love the Sanderson sisters. I must say though, I seen last years shirts and I like them better then this years. This years looks a little off. But hey no biggie.
Since the rumors of a hocus pocus sequel are dead i am surprised disney is still backing the sisters

basketballfraz

The party merchandise is on display only during the actual party hours but if you go to one of the locations that sell it during regular park hours a cast member can get your items for you. You have to show them your party ticket though because only guests who payed for the party can buy the merchandise.

I'm going to one of the earlier parties so hopefully they won't have sold out by then :). If I entered the park early in the day, say 2pm, would I be able to get my party ticket wristband at that time?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom