Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Dates 2010

meganw1985

Big time bummer! I was REALLY hoping for a party on the 8th! Had already kinda planned around it as far as ADRs and booked the Pirate's League for that night specifically for that! I wonder why the park is closing @ 7 on that night then? Does anyone know?

fmingo36

Now that the September and October calendars are out I think we can safely extrapolate the MNSSHP dates for 2010. Disney always closes at 7 for parties. A quick look at the calendar and I think the dates will be:

September
3, 8, 10, 11, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 30

October
1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31

Check it out for yourself. Park closes at 7 with a 3PM parade. Plan on a Halloween party that night.

Hope this helps your planning.

I would take October 5th off the list.
At this time the park is open till 8:00 with a 8:00 PM showing of Wishes.
(I'll be down there during that time for the W&D 1/2 Marathon and was hoping the 5th would be a MNSSHP date but looking at the calendar, I think it's a regular operating day)

NewfieFan

Big time bummer! I was REALLY hoping for a party on the 8th! Had already kinda planned around it as far as ADRs and booked the Pirate's League for that night specifically for that! I wonder why the park is closing @ 7 on that night then? Does anyone know?

The MK is closing at 9pm on Sept. 8th. I guess they've changed the calendar since the last time you looked at it!?!

meganw1985

The MK is closing at 9pm on Sept. 8th. I guess they've changed the calendar since the last time you looked at it!?!

Yes, they must have. I looked at it a couple weeks ago and it was 7pm closing. Still stinks though. Oh well. I guess that means we'll just have to go again next year! :lol:

Tink313

Just check the calendar and Sept 3 and 8 are back to 7pm closing :eek:
:sohappy: Party back on :sohappy::wave::p
Lets start planning

:lookaroun Until they change the time again

NewfieFan

Just check the calendar and Sept 3 and 8 are back to 7pm closing :eek:
:sohappy: Party back on :sohappy::wave::p
Lets start planning

:lookaroun Until they change the time again

I just noticed that myself!

When are they going to announce the dates for this?

And is there an AP discount on the party ticket?

Tink313

I have been wondering myself, because last year the dates were already announced

I have heard that there are AP discounts on certain night, however those nights those parties then to be extremly crowded

NewfieFan

I have been wondering myself, because last year the dates were already announced

I have heard that there are AP discounts on certain night, however those nights those parties then to be extremly crowded

Oh really! Maybe I'll avoid the AP discount night...

:dazzle: Just checked the calendar again its back to 9pm closing on the 3rd and 8th :confused:

:fork:Why is disney toying with me :cry:

Good grief... they can't make up their minds! Looks like the first party will be on the 14th (which is the one I might attend).

Is the first night usually crowded, I wonder!?!

WishIWasAtWDW

so i got so excited thinking that the party was back on for the 8th...then i got sad again when i continued reading :cry: i really hope they just announce the dates already so i can know for sure if there will or won't be a party on the 8th. the suspense is killing me. :lol:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
:D

Im about to email you details about a discussion.

EDIT: Dave, that is what Im emailing Richard about. Weather..... and our idea might not work.

I would definitely plan for heat!
I still remember the early Oct when we rode over on the monorail with a family beautifully dressed as Pooh and friends. Dad as Pooh in full costume was sweating bullets and wasn't even at the park yet! :eek:

UnrealFire

I would definitely plan for heat!
I still remember the early Oct when we rode over on the monorail with a family beautifully dressed as Pooh and friends. Dad as Pooh in full costume was sweating bullets and wasn't even at the park yet! :eek:

Isn't that against Disney policy or is it allowed specifically for MNSSHP?

cemeb4dk

Planning on going on Halloween. We will be there for 10 days and my wife want to go on the actual holiday since we wont be home for Halloween so my daughter can trick or treat on the actual day. It will be crowded but should be fun

LSonDubz

Can someone explain to me the reason why they don't hold this event on a Saturday? My gf works and cannot take time off, it's impossible to go and very disappointing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom