Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Dates 2010

Hobbes130

Tickets on Sale 29th April?

I was on the phone booking dining reservation 2 days ago and was told by the CM I spoke with that tickets will go on sale on the 29th April. Has anyone else been given this information?

Tink313

I just talked to DVC member services and she said they have not been given any info on the party tickets yet.

Argh :zipit: this is driving me crazy :hammer:

What is going on why wont they release the dates yet. In the past years the dates was out already. :(

DeltaPhiPunk13

I was on the phone booking dining reservation 2 days ago and was told by the CM I spoke with that tickets will go on sale on the 29th April. Has anyone else been given this information?

I can confirm that. I book dining reservations about 2 weeks ago and I was given the head's up that the Halloween Party tickets should be on-sale Thursday, April 29.

MillerPoppins

I went in 2004 and loved it so much! I really want to go, but I don't want to overwhelm the BF on the first trip. Think it's too much for the first visit since F&W will be going on too?

kittybubbles

Can someone explain to me the reason why they don't hold this event on a Saturday? My gf works and cannot take time off, it's impossible to go and very disappointing.

My guess is that they are trying to bring in extra revenue on 'off' nights with any of the events they have. Also, I do not think they want to upset other guest with an early closing time. (This assumes that Saturday nights tend to be busier than a night like Sunday).

I do think that they tend to have a Saturday night closer to Halloween, but maybe that depends on what night 10/31 falls on.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Does anyone know the max number of tickets they sell for any one day?
What I was told was that the number of tickets they sell per night is equal to the guest capacity of the parade route. I have heard numbers around 20,000 thrown around but I have no clue how accurate that figure is.

I called WDW and the first date is September 14th. So this thread might continue to be disappointing for people expecting to go to the party on Sept 3, 8, 10, or 11th. :(

Tink313

On sale

Well The tickets are on sale now Yipppee for ppl who are going on or after September 14 :sohappy:, But not for us since :mad: we wanted Sept 3 :cry:

Tickets are also available online

So everyone have fun for us we will be there in spirit:wave:

forevermickey

Well The tickets are on sale now Yipppee for ppl who are going on or after September 14 :sohappy:, But not for us since :mad: we wanted Sept 3 :cry:

Tickets are also available online

So everyone have fun for us we will be there in spirit:wave:

I am right with you :(
This was going to be the first time we were going- I am going to have to try to get a deal and make it to the Christmas one :sohappy:

Fizbain32

Dang! We arrive Sept 2 - 12. We were anticipating parties on Sept 3 and 8th, we figured the early closing on the 10th and 11th was for the Night Of Joy. I wonder what the 7pm close is for on Sept 3 and 8?

Fizbain32

Dang, I can not find where I found it anymore. I think I had found it on the official Magic Kingdom calendar back when the park hours were first released for September. I still have it that way on the itinerary I build for each trip. Guess it changed since I put it together. I better update my calendar!

Thanks for the heads up!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Dang, I can not find where I found it anymore. I think I had found it on the official Magic Kingdom calendar back when the park hours were first released for September. I still have it that way on the itinerary I build for each trip. Guess it changed since I put it together. I better update my calendar!

Thanks for the heads up!

When the hours are released 180 days out, they very frequently change. So always do a double check closer to your trip. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom