Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Jabbas

I’ll also mention that I’m a thrill junky but now having a just turned two year old and a second on the way, I’ve really grown to appreciate the need for a lot of family-friendly attractions, particularly for younger kids.

The last time I took our son was a few months ago before he turned two and we only had two days for the parks without a park hopper. Day one was Magic Kingdom for obvious reasons and when I mentioned to my brother that we were doing Animal Kingdom for the second day, he was shocked (he doesn’t have kids). I had to point out that at Epcot and Hollywood Studios, there just aren’t many attractions fitting for a really young child and most of the stuff my wife and I would want to do we couldn’t bring him on.

My son turned 2 in November and we took him last month. We did all the parks, he enjoyed Hollywood studios. The Disney JR show was great. I was disappointed MMRR wasn’t opened yet but he definitely wasn’t bored. He took 3 naps at Epcot, lol.

PSM

My son turned 2 in November and we took him last month. We did all the parks, he enjoyed Hollywood studios. The Disney JR show was great. I was disappointed MMRR wasn’t opened yet but he definitely wasn’t bored. He took 3 naps at Epcot, lol.
Lol, I can see it at Epcot. Hollywood Studios was our next choice and possibly could have been a toss up with Animal Kingdom except he enjoys the playground at AK. The Cars show would have been great for him at HS since he loves cars but, other than that, I couldn’t come up with too much he would have enjoyed at that particular age; just his personality and preferences at the time, I know they’re all different and they change quickly.

We actually went to AK for the first half of the day and Art of Animation for the second half and just let him wander the Cars section and see all of the cars. It was the best thing we could have done and his favorite part of the whole trip. He got to see a few fun things at AK and then all of his favorite characters from Cars while he played with his Cars toys. It was magical at Art of Animation. One of my best “thinking outside the box” moments of being a parent so far lol.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm still quite shocked Disney not only put out a ton of stills... but a large portion of the ride out on B-roll video before it's open? I can't think of them doing it to this degree before? especially recent attractions?

Not only that change of behavior, but now all their PR photos and B-rolls are behind a firewall accessible only by registered media.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Hopefully Disney realizes they could build omnimover/boat style dark rides similar to this without the extra bells and whistles of the trackless system..
They pushed in this direction with the latest version of Alice in Disneyland. Push a little more, but not too much, and there could be a whole new hybrid genre of ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom