Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

999th Happy Haunt

One posted above.

There was also info that the whistle from Steamboat Willie will be used in the train and that Imagineering used special paint that works in white and black light.
Is the whistle an actual part of the train or just is the sound they used for the attraction? Either is cool, but seeing the whistle actually there would be really incredible.

Brer Oswald

probably because it won't look like that.
It’s a shame that it won’t. Gala Premiere is genuinely one of the best and most underrated Mickey Cartoons. The one thing I’ve been hoping for since the 2015 “leak” of MMRR was that there would be a reference to the cartoon. Even a projection at night would be nice.

tirian

Random thought but I’m wondering if Disney will bring out the in-ride look of Mickey and Minnie for meet and greets to accompany the attraction.
Gah, I hope not. When the new Mickey cartoons premiered years ago, I liked the style for the show itself. Mickey has had multiple styles in use for decades.

But compared to the Fred Moore Mouse from “Fantasia,” the “Ren-n-Stimpy” look is ugly—despite being based closely on Mickey’s “Plane Crazy” days. Remember, there’s a reason Walt kept redefining and improving Mickey, and mostly stopped with the “Fantasia” Mouse.

rle4lunch

Prepare yourself now.

lol. I'm just trying to be dramatic. Like all the other nutballs on here that veruca salt everything (I want it NOW)...

I wish it was going to be open because I'm really interested in the tech they're using on it. Plus I wasn't a big fan of GMR (gasp).
We'll be heading back down there at the end of 2019 though, so we'll see it then anyway. Just looking for something new to do besides slinky dog and the saucers.

cheezbat

lol. I'm just trying to be dramatic. Like all the other nutballs on here that veruca salt everything (I want it NOW)...

I wish it was going to be open because I'm really interested in the tech they're using on it. Plus I wasn't a big fan of GMR (gasp).
We'll be heading back down there at the end of 2019 though, so we'll see it then anyway. Just looking for something new to do besides slinky dog and the saucers.
You’ll have that Cars show thing. That’s about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom