• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
I love when Cast Members really get to have fun and play up a character. It's probably the former cast member in me, but it's truly a gem when CM's go above and beyond to really sell a land, experience, or an attraction. Good for her.
One time in the interrogation line, a CM told a guest to stand behind me. I was wearing a red backpack, and so he said, "Get behind the red backpack."

I said, "Hey, I'm more than just a red backpack."

CM: "Where's the rebel base."

Me: "What rebel base?"

CM: "You're nothing more than just a red backpack." <walks away>

SonnyEcipse

Interested to see the full extent of the construction update I heard about that’s coming soon.....as the ride has only opened a little under a year ago.

lazyboy97o

No, Inside the Magic reported about it a few days back. Permits have even been released to prove it.
They reported on permits, one of which is for minor electrical work that happens all of the time around the property. The sign permit is possibly more interesting but also just a sign. None of this points to an update to the attraction.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Well, Runaway Railway is closed for the first time since it’s opened.
It's also not closed...

IMG_0437.jpg

Touchdown

You're not buying into the rumors in the DL forums that they will delete or add one or more rooms?

The DL building's footprint is longer and narrower than DHS's warehouse.
Just because the building is a different shape doesn’t mean it can’t be a clone, the transitions in the first half of the ride are done in black box areas for the most part and the preshows and indoor queue could be configured differently.

Last edited:

AL2000HS

Take with a grain of salt. Friend of mine that was opening crew of FL recently told me that wdi over there had hinted at a new scene for Californias version but would not tell them what it is. Only thing settled that we all know is the facade and queue will be different.

Rteetz

Premium Member
Take with a grain of salt. Friend of mine that was opening crew of FL recently told me that wdi over there had hinted at a new scene for Californias version but would not tell them what it is. Only thing settled that we all know is the facade and queue will be different.
This rumor popped up a few months ago. I wouldn’t be surprised.

DisneyDrew

I may or may not have heard the same thing.

Markiewong

But in Orlando the ride is not occupying the complete building right? What would be the reason for WDI to add a scene to the California version versus the Orlando one. Especially when Cal is the one with lack of space..

AL2000HS

But in Orlando the ride is not occupying the complete building right? What would be the reason for WDI to add a scene to the California version versus the Orlando one. Especially when Cal is the one with lack of space..
Maybe tighter show scenes which would allow more space? I don't know. My friend is speculating an additional scene prior to the factory after the dance studio.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom