• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

AL2000HS

Maybe tighter show scenes which would allow more space? I don't know. My friend is speculating an additional scene prior to the factory after the dance studio.

But in Orlando the ride is not occupying the complete building right? What would be the reason for WDI to add a scene to the California version versus the Orlando one. Especially when Cal is the one with lack of space..
And from blue prints I have seen (if they're accurate) the whole building is used for fl version. Also thinking right now. Disneyland loves to use the the same loading/unloading areas so if they take out the unloading like floridas they definitely can create another scene.

180º

And from blue prints I have seen (if they're accurate) the whole building is used for fl version. Also thinking right now. Disneyland loves to use the the same loading/unloading areas so if they take out the unloading like floridas they definitely can create another scene.
Interesting thought! Although that would involve tweaking the ride vehicles to have egress on the left and right as opposed to just the right hand side, and removing either the load music or the return-to-unload music to avoid clashing.

gerarar

Today’s the one year anniversary of MMRR!

Here’s a throwback by BlogMickey:
39CCC652-74AC-4830-B999-264314D572D6.jpeg

Thread continued here:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom