Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

DCBaker

Premium Member
Well, Runaway Railway is closed for the first time since it’s opened.
It's also not closed...

IMG_0437.jpg

Touchdown

You're not buying into the rumors in the DL forums that they will delete or add one or more rooms?

The DL building's footprint is longer and narrower than DHS's warehouse.
Just because the building is a different shape doesn’t mean it can’t be a clone, the transitions in the first half of the ride are done in black box areas for the most part and the preshows and indoor queue could be configured differently.

Last edited:

Rteetz

Take with a grain of salt. Friend of mine that was opening crew of FL recently told me that wdi over there had hinted at a new scene for Californias version but would not tell them what it is. Only thing settled that we all know is the facade and queue will be different.
This rumor popped up a few months ago. I wouldn’t be surprised.

DisneyDrew

Take with a grain of salt. Friend of mine that was opening crew of FL recently told me that wdi over there had hinted at a new scene for Californias version but would not tell them what it is. Only thing settled that we all know is the facade and queue will be different.
I may or may not have heard the same thing.

Markiewong

But in Orlando the ride is not occupying the complete building right? What would be the reason for WDI to add a scene to the California version versus the Orlando one. Especially when Cal is the one with lack of space..

180º

And from blue prints I have seen (if they're accurate) the whole building is used for fl version. Also thinking right now. Disneyland loves to use the the same loading/unloading areas so if they take out the unloading like floridas they definitely can create another scene.
Interesting thought! Although that would involve tweaking the ride vehicles to have egress on the left and right as opposed to just the right hand side, and removing either the load music or the return-to-unload music to avoid clashing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom