Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

IveBeenJack

it’s not annoyance. Each to their own but I steer clear of them.

That's completely understandable, I mean you wouldn't need my videos explaining things anyways ;)

oh and by the way it's only me at DSNY!

And here's the layout discussed in the video, saving you that click 😂

Attachments

• Blueprint8.jpg
    Blueprint8.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 503

IveBeenJack

I understand the personalities can be over the top. I will say though that as long as they're properly citing sources I don't have a real problem with it. Enthusiasm is one thing, fabricating things is another and I don't think Jack is at all guilty of that.

Thanks! I do always try to cite the source where applicable, as that is only the correct and respoible thing to do. As often times analysing the validity of source is overlooked when discussing the news.

IveBeenJack

Thank you.

Most of the names are correct but the layout is a bit off. The second half of the ride isn’t right.

I purposefully made it more of an abstract construction of the ride layout, rather than just copying verbatim the layout of the ride, as I didn't want to get anyone in trouble with regards to the plans. Like for an example I left out the unload barn scene, exit theatre, and simplified the shape of the Factory Frenzy and Picnic scene.

Mainahman

Personally, as YT videos go, yours are impressive and you make excellent graphics. I also don’t understand people disliking your voice, but that’s just me. Martin’s British. Maybe that has an impact? I’d listen to you read the phone book. Better than hearing someone from Arkansas...
Theres people in Arkansas?

IveBeenJack

Personally, as YT videos go, yours are impressive and you make excellent graphics. I also don’t understand people disliking your voice, but that’s just me. Martin’s British. Maybe that has an impact? I’d listen to you read the phone book. Better than hearing someone from Arkansas...

Thanks, the graphics thing is something that I spend a lot of time on, as it's one thing reading the news, and another thing explaining it. I feel like too many just throw up a single image and talk, talk, talk, without letting people know exactly what they're talking about.

I think people don't like my voice because they think it's slightly nasally... or they think because I'm British I'm saying words wrong, when I'm saying it the British way. Anyways, I'm off to go learn how to do an Arkansas accent for the next video!

EPCOTCenterLover

Thanks, the graphics thing is something that I spend a lot of time on, as it's one thing reading the news, and another thing explaining it. I feel like too many just throw up a single image and talk, talk, talk, without letting people know exactly what they're talking about.

I think people don't like my voice because they think it's slightly nasally... or they think because I'm British I'm saying words wrong, when I'm saying it the British way. Anyways, I'm off to go learn how to do an Arkansas accent for the next video!
I like your videos and your voice! You project a deep love for the parks and enthusiasm for what's ahead. All with a respect for the past but an eye on the future.

DisneyfanMA

I hope this ride stays on track (no PUN intended). I'm going with family of 5 Nov 2020 and this will be an important one to take my 3 little kids on. In fact I told them it exists "The Mickey ride"....I also feel Holywood Studios needs more RIDES so this is a big one for me. Same thing with Ratatouille in France at Epcot. Hoping that one is also done.

Steph15251

I hope this ride stays on track (no PUN intended). I'm going with family of 5 Nov 2020 and this will be an important one to take my 3 little kids on. In fact I told them it exists "The Mickey ride"....I also feel Holywood Studios needs more RIDES so this is a big one for me. Same thing with Ratatouille in France at Epcot. Hoping that one is also done.
They have a casting call for this so it should be open then.

RaveOnEd

Actually, it's a trackless ride system...

OK, I'll show myself out.

And @przidentkendall : I really enjoy your videos! Even though I don't have a Waltineer shirt, I still consider myself one!

ToTBellHop

On a related note, people suck. No one should have to apologize for his or her voice. Please don’t brexit your accent. Humans are officially canceled.

Carry on.

DisneyfanMA

Not in the slightest. People who make fun of someone else’s voice suck.

We know. I doubt many will disagree with such an obvious sentiment. Can we not cancel humanity because some people suck? I'm 40 and I havent heard many people making fun of accents or voices since high school 25 years ago....unless its in the most lighthearted way...(for example joking about Boston accents, where I'm from).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom