Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

trainplane3

Is the ramp wider? Didn’t feel like it in August but maybe I’ve gotten fatter.
It doesn't look it?

ImperfectPixie

Yeah, how dare they enjoy making videos about a topic we're all invested in; those darn kids and their Youtube.
I don't have an issue with people wanting to make videos...I DO however, take issue with with the "shouting tone" many YouTubers take and the false excitement they try to inject into their voices. If you're passionate about something, it will come through on its own - it shouldn't be forced and be enough to induce headaches.

kurtk

Do I have to click the link?
I'm sorry and didn't realize Jack annoyed you that much. He is certainly excited in his videos but I appreciate the information.
The video did have his take on what the ride path would be and the various scenes along the way. These forums have some great info in them, especially the information you post, but it can be a lot of noise along the way. I was looking for a synopsis of the ride without looking through 4000+ posts.

Thanks.

RSoxNo1

I'm sorry and didn't realize Jack annoyed you that much. He is certainly excited in his videos but I appreciate the information.
The video did have his take on what the ride path would be and the various scenes along the way. These forums have some great info in them, especially the information you post, but it can be a lot of noise along the way. I was looking for a synopsis of the ride without looking through 4000+ posts.

Thanks.
it’s not annoyance. It’s an irritation of a sensationalist sub culture craving views and attention from what we’ve been typing here for years for no payback. Each to their own but I steer clear of them.

I understand the personalities can be over the top. I will say though that as long as they're properly citing sources I don't have a real problem with it. Enthusiasm is one thing, fabricating things is another and I don't think Jack is at all guilty of that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom