Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

ToTBellHop

We know. I doubt many will disagree with such an obvious sentiment. Can we not cancel humanity because some people suck? I'm 40 and I havent heard many people making fun of accents or voices since high school 25 years ago....unless its in the most lighthearted way...(for example joking about Boston accents, where I'm from).
And yet, here in this discussion, which I was responding to.

Congrats on encountering such lovely people for the last 25 years, though.

ToTBellHop

Tanna Eros

This looks like a drawing come to life, Very freaking cool!
I'm fond of the show, so I look at it, and see a show that makes me happy. We actually check to see when new ones are released.
It's not a sense of humor that would appeal to everyone, but in ride execution, they followed the mission statement; bring the New Mickey Mouse cartoons to life.

nickys

Premium Member

I posted somewhere before that WDW are actively marketing discounts between March and May with emails specifically using this promotion of MMRR opening.

There will be a lot of very unhappy people if it turns out this won’t be open for the duration of the discount. I realise things change, but if they had any doubt as to the opening date they shouldn’t have used the ride in the promotion.

RaveOnEd

I posted somewhere before that WDW are actively marketing discounts between March and May with emails specifically using this promotion of MMRR opening.

There will be a lot of very unhappy people if it turns out this won’t be open for the duration of the discount. I realise things change, but if they had any doubt as to the opening date they shouldn’t have used the ride in the promotion.
I received a physical mailing with a Spring Magic discount code (which we have used to book our trip back to WDW in May, 2020!) It's completely themed around the MMRR, with the phrase on the front, "It's a great time to RUNAWAY to Walt Disney World", and artwork from the MMRR ride.

The_Jobu

I received a physical mailing with a Spring Magic discount code (which we have used to book our trip back to WDW in May, 2020!) It's completely themed around the MMRR, with the phrase on the front, "It's a great time to RUNAWAY to Walt Disney World", and artwork from the MMRR ride.

Whaaaaa?
How are you all getting this discount?? Is it a DVC thing?

RaveOnEd

Whaaaaa?
How are you all getting this discount?? Is it a DVC thing?
No, I'm not a DVC member. It's a mail brochure with a discount code on up to 30% discount at some of the resorts. It says it's an offer for past Guests (we were there last year.)

Our discount was 25% I think, since we'll be at Art of Animation this time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom