Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Hawg G

Good thoughts. The partisanship for fans towards one of the 2 brands of parks reminds me of being in high school and arguing about cars with other kids my age -allegiance to Ford or GM, or domestic vs european or asian car brands. Fast forward 25 years and the performance cars now are all amazing thanks to all the competition forcing everyone to step up their offerings. We all won. And speaking only for myself I can appreciate all types of performance cars, even if I have my favorites without hating on the others.

Long story short, can't we be fans of BOTH Disney and Universal here? Having not been to US since 1990 and been only to Disney for a single day (10 years ago) since 1990, I cannot comment on these modern rides other than what I've seen on youtube...however Tron looks AMAZING and I cannot wait til it comes to MK. I am going back to Disney in Nov 2020 with kids. I won't experience Tron but will hopefully see Mickey, Star Wars Land and Ratatouille. We are also absolutely packing in a day with hopper to the 2 US parks, as I fondly remember even back in 1990 really enjoying the US park. But with 3 kids aged 4-8 by then, Disney will be our focus, with US getting 1 full day, Disney at least 4 or 5.

I always visit both resorts. I just find I can no longer trust either Disney, or its fan base on what is "awesome", and what is simply filler. FoP didn't come close to impressing me to the level I read. And I see TRON as a basic coaster with a lot of flashing lights added.

Now we have pretty unimpressive reviews coming out for SR, which really concerns me for RotR and so called insiders were wrong on a LOT of things for SR, or Disney dumbed it down, asI figured, so who knows what MMRR will be. The delay should be a good thing, but we'll see.

peter11435

I always visit both resorts. I just find I can no longer trust either Disney, or its fan base on what is "awesome", and what is simply filler. FoP didn't come close to impressing me to the level I read. And I see TRON as a basic coaster with a lot of flashing lights added.

Now we have pretty unimpressive reviews coming out for SR, which really concerns me for RotR and so called insiders were wrong on a LOT of things for SR, or Disney dumbed it down, asI figured, so who knows what MMRR will be. The delay should be a good thing, but we'll see.
There should be no concerns regarding RoTR

I mean, for everyone else. We already know you won’t like it.

Steph15251

Everything is subjective just because you do not like something does not mean others can not or are wrong for liking it just because you do not , I think both Rotr and MMRR would be great and I am not bias

Hawg G

Yeah, Steph... you’re not going to get anywhere with him. Best to just disengage and let the thread get back on topic.

Yep, you won't get anywhere with me, just expecting me to agree with others, well, because they say will be great, because, well, it's Disney...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom