Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway SPOILER Thread

Jabbas

How genius to have the trackless vehicles line up at the beginning of the ride. Going to be a real surprise to first timers when the train just falls apart.

My husband watched the ROTR video last night and he was like “How did they do that?!?! And we didn’t we ride that when we were there”. He’s not into Disney so he didn’t get the concept of the boarding pass thing..hence waking up at 8 am on our Hollywood studios day. 🤦🏾‍♀️

britain

Question:

Is it better to have the Chinese Theatre house:

1) An attraction that takes a traditional cartoony dark ride and pump it up with tech, music and fun so that it is almost a legit E-ticket.

or

2) The wannabe Pirates of 1989, the least of its genre of E-ticket attractions, the Meh Movie Ride?

Mikomike12

Question:

1) An attraction that takes a traditional cartoony dark ride and pump it up with tech, music and fun so that it is almost a legit E-ticket.

or

2) The wannabe Pirates of 1989, the least of its genre of E-ticket attractions, the Meh Movie Ride?
Prepare to be attacked by GMR Stans who can’t let it go

EPCOTCenterLover

Question:

or

Neither- How about an updated Great Movie ride- and the Runaway Railway placed in another section of the park. Why not both these instead? :)

Mikomike12

What’s the big secret? We already seen most of it anyways. Wonder if this is going to be something that they are going to do now with all the new rides.
Rise was bigger then this and we got povs a couple days early, I honestly am not sure what the big deal is

Steph15251

Question:

or

I feel MMRR is an E ticket,I really liked GMR I do wish it was updated and put back to the E-ticket it once was ,I feel it was only a D-ticket when it closed.It was no POTC,horizons,HM ,or even spaceship earth but still a good ride .

SplashJacket

I'm very confused about how people are referring to the ticket system now.

MMRR is very clearly an E-Ticket. There is a difference between what a ride was designed to be, actually is, and has become.

A ride like GMR was designed as an E-ticket and will always be an E-ticket.

If we no longer give it value because it became outdated that does not change its inherent ticket value.

The original ticket system was based on demand. Not necessarily quality or scale. Disney no longer uses the system, and when describing a ride using the Ticket-System it is not based on demand, as such, GMR becoming dated and perhaps less popular does not drop it down to a D-Ticket.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom