Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway SPOILER Thread

britain

Judging by the map, it looks like there's some clever repurposing of the room that leads you to the waterfall simulation domes. It's the underwater scene afterward, but a different scene before the waterfall (not sure what it is). I'm looking forward to seeing what these rock & plant shapes are supposed to be the first time we pass by them.

1583269648781.png

mitchiavelli

So basically the layout was purposely abstract from the exact ride layout, but the Alicia Stella of Orlando Park Stop, made one a month ago which is more precise.

What I got wrong in my layout were the Stampede and Carnival scenes, as I used examples from the Mickey shorts, or a running with the bulls "Stampede" instead of a Wild West stampede. And I interpreted Canival Chaos as referring to the Brazilian Carnival that was featured in the Mickey Shorts as well.

View attachment 453708

NOTE: Alicia's version is created from the other angle. So essentially flipped.
View attachment 453710

flopped?

trainplane3

We know the media is filming so why can’t we get video? Again, they cut out before the thing we want to see.

Source: Touring Plans

I just want the full experience video

There's a little thing called NDA. They can do what they want but if they release the video prior to the date and time given, they lose media privileges. There's nothing new to this at all. Rise had one that just so happened to be the day before it opened.

Surferboy567

Original Poster
There's a little thing called NDA. They can do what they want but if they release the video prior to the date and time given, they lose media privileges. There's nothing new to this at all. Rise had one that just so happened to be the day before it opened.

This is very possible. What I saw though explicitly said they couldn’t film. I’m not sure how true that is though given how many vids we have of some parts though. We will probably get something tomorrow (maybe even tonight) I’d imagine. The dedication is soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom