Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway SPOILER Thread

Brer Oswald

It’s funny I thought I saw that as well...then no one on here mentioned it so in my many rewatches I just ignored it. If you look closely I believe that’s Ortensia...Oswald is harder to make out but I think that is him. I’d recognize Ortensia’s design any day after Epic Mickey.
It isn’t them. Doesn’t look like Ortensias hat, and that’s a fox/dog, not a rabbit.

mergatroid

VIDEO - Take a ride on Mickey and Minnie's Runway Railway

Looks a really fun ride. It matches up looking just how they said it would when they announced they were going to use 2.5 D and showcased an example in the warehouse being tested. No real surprises there and it looks fun and vibrant as expected, I'll leave everyone to argue whether TGMR was better or a different Mickey style should have been used now.

YodaMan

Hopefully tomorrow we get the full experience videos. Couple of things left out:

-Preshow Effect
-Queue before you board train
-Stampede Scene
-Twister
-Most of the simulator portion
-Daisy
-Most of the ending
-Unload and Unload effect

EDIT: THE WHOLE BOILER SCENE.

Lots of things are missing...fingers crossed we get the whole thing tomorrow.

There is no simulator portion?

ToTBellHop

It will never be a replacement for the great movie Ride nor will it ever compare. I wish they put this somewhere else so we can stop the comparisons. Completely different ride in the same building.
Remember, when Walt built Walt Disney World, he unfortunately didn't buy enough land. So when he decided 10 years later than he wanted to build Disneyland (though, unfortunately, he would not live to see it open), he mentioned that, "here in California, we have something we never enjoyed in Florida--the blessing of size." While cramped Walt Disney World is only able to replace old rides with new ones, in Anaheim, amongst miles upon miles of gator-infested orange groves, they will be able to build MMRR without replacing anything of substance, just like they did for SWGE, and will do for the Marvel E-ticket. Not possible in Florida. MMRR, SWGE, and the Marvel E-ticket simply had to replace something else as there was no space left.

Oh, to have acres upon acres of cheap real estate like they have in SoCal. Sigh. I just wish Walt had lived to see Disneyland. I think he'd love Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage and the Pixar Pal-a-Round. You can really *feel* Walt when you stroll through Dino-Rama in a way that simply isn't possible in Disneyland. But, we can unfortunately see sky-scrapers from the parks:
1583251977490.png
vs.
1583252000189.png

Attachments

• 1583251961386.png
    1583251961386.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Steph15251

Remember, when Walt built Walt Disney World, he unfortunately didn't buy enough land. So when he decided 10 years later than he wanted to build Disneyland (though, unfortunately, he would not live to see it open), he mentioned that, "here in California, we have something we never enjoyed in Florida--the blessing of size." While cramped Walt Disney World is only able to replace old rides with new ones, in Anaheim, amongst miles upon miles of gator-infested orange groves, they will be able to build MMRR without replacing anything of substance, just like they did for SWGE, and will do for the Marvel E-ticket. Not possible in Florida. MMRR, SWGE, and the Marvel E-ticket simply had to replace something else as there was no space left.

Oh, to have acres upon acres of cheap real estate like they have in SoCal. Sigh. I just wish Walt had lived to see Disneyland. I think he'd love Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage and the Pixar Pal-a-Round. You can really *feel* Walt when you stroll through Dino-Rama in a way that simply isn't possible in Disneyland. But, we can unfortunately see sky-scrapers from the parks:
View attachment 453649 vs.
View attachment 453650
This post makes no sense ,seeing as Disney world has a lot more arces then Disneyland ,how much rides has Calaforia adventure replaced.They can build new rides at Disney world without replacing something look at Rat and tron both new builds.I feel they do have the space.

Castle Cake Apologist

This post makes no sense ,seeing as Disney world has a lot more arces then Disneyland ,how much rides has Calaforia adventure replaced.They can build new rides at Disney world without replacing something look at Rat and tron both new builds.I feel they do have the space.

Man... that satire went right over your head, didn't it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom