Mickey and Minnieā€™s Runaway Railway - Disneyland

EagleScout610

What a wisecracker
Premium Member
Itā€™s ok. I prefer the attraction poster and the marquee/ logo for the DHS version
I think both do their job to portray a theater in their appropriate areas.
maxresdefault.jpg

Capture.PNG

One definitely fits the 'real' world and the other fits a Toon world

Rich T

I still donā€™t like the current stylized designs of the characters, but it does work very well for the ride.

The pre-show is the best part of WDWā€™s version (except for Minnie kicking Pluto). If theyā€™re changing it for DL, I sure hope the new idea is at least as good. If Minnie does less dog-kicking in this version, thatā€™ll be a huge plus.

Rich T

Saw this in person finally while waiting for ACF in front of Small World, and I know I've been insufferable about this, but I'm still worried about how the mountains will look in the land. It just seems way too tall and way too flat. We'll see next month, I guess; I'm probably just being overdramatic. šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s times like this we need to stop and remember that Walt was ok with sticking a gigantic rotating Christmas star on top of the Matterhorn.

Itā€™s just a theme park. Right now Haunted Mansionā€™s exterior looks like a Halloween thrift store and a giant macaroni project looms over DCA. There are rusting, rotting PeopleMover tracks all over Tomorrowland.

I think Toontown will be ok.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom