Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019

cjkeating

Nope. MRFF will be getting its Christmas finale again this year though, not sure about Trolley though.

I've seen the Autumn trolley show on Twitter... assumed it had launched the day of Not So Scary? Unless someone was just using old footage.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Went to MNSSHP last night. The visuals for NSS fireworks are wonderful but the music wasn’t catchy at all. I also missed the full perimeters. They only used four perimeter launches.

Show felt disjointed and rushed. But pumpkin and witch hat fireworks are cool!

I enjoyed the updates to Boo to You. And we liked Constance’s cake!

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Any tips for a first time party goer? Happened to be in town for the Labor Day party and I really don't know where to start. I know we can get in at 4PM.

JustInTime

Any tips for a first time party goer? Happened to be in town for the Labor Day party and I really don't know where to start. I know we can get in at 4PM.
Get there at 4. Dedicate that time before the party starts to rides. You can make 3 fast passes before the party starts. Build the rest of your night around Hocus Pocus, Parade and Fireworks. In between those 3 plan for any snacks or meet and greets you plan on doing. At the very end of the night you might have time for another ride. Be prepared. The night will FLY by.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Get there at 4. Dedicate that time before the party starts to rides. You can make 3 fast passes before the party starts. Build the rest of your night around Hocus Pocus, Parade and Fireworks. In between those 3 plan for any snacks or meet and greets you plan on doing. At the very end of the night you might have time for another ride. Be prepared. The night will FLY by.
Appreciate the tips! I've heard its a bit less crowded if you go to the later (last) parades/shows. Any truth to that?

JustInTime

Appreciate the tips! I've heard its a bit less crowded if you go to the later (last) parades/shows. Any truth to that?
That is correct but the only problem is once you see the last parade, you are done. Party is pretty much over. It has also happened twice that we waited on the second parade and it got rained out and the first one did not. So just keep checking your phone for rain.

Touchdown

If you don’t need to be on Main Street for the parade (which I don’t)I highly suggest lining up in the hub just to the right (Tomorrowland side) of the castle for Spooktacular that is 45 minuteish before the parade, and be sure to stand right on the curb and not move. Immediately after the show sit down, you have a curbside spot for the parade and the castle as your backdrop. After the parade, use the facilities, get a snack and line up for the fireworks. Then you have the rest of the night to ride (although I do always make sure to watch the midnight spooktacular as well.)

jrogue

Has anyone had any experience waiting to meet Moana? Someone suggested to me to start lining up for her at 5:30 ... which seems a bit early but figured I'd check!

dreamfinder

Has anyone had any experience waiting to meet Moana? Someone suggested to me to start lining up for her at 5:30 ... which seems a bit early but figured I'd check!

Wouldn't be unheard of. When Jack & Sally first showed up, that's about when people were getting in line.

Gillyanne

We don't go until labor day this year, but years past it was always too long for us, last year (labor day again) we lucked out and it was only 45 minutes (vs. hours) mid way through the party... Hoping it stays like that. The attendant at the entrance was spot on when she estimated the time for us. I think last year was also the first year she was meeting in the Tiki queue, so I wonder if being more "tucked" away contributed to that?

LuvWDW2

Also, how is it people now get Fastpass at MNSSHP? They are scanning people who get to bypass the lines this year. Pardon my French, but at a special ticket event, that’s some bullschnitzel.

As is the people who just used a Fastpass at 8:15 during EMH at Epcot.

Were you at a media night? I know they got to skip standby at the first VAH event.

Only other thing I can think is DAS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom