• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019

JenniferS

You’re nothing. But not to me.
Premium Member
Advertisement
We did this for the first time in 2018. Hubby is adamant that we do it again this year.

The earlier parties are cheaper and less crowded.

HauntedPirate

Premium Member
Yep, one more in August 2019 than August 2018. Waiting for August 2020 party dates to include all of August, because they're so "successful". :rolleyes: I mean, there's Christmas stuff on display in retail stores in September, I saw Valentine's Day merchandise on display before Christmas, so why not?

zulemara

ugh. It might seem strange but the biggest reason this bugs me is we like to go see HEA randomly. As it was, Sept-Dec is basically out because of the parties happening all the time. Now we add Aug to that and we have 5 months where seeing my favorite show is a marked challenge.

MansionButler84

Original Poster
ugh. It might seem strange but the biggest reason this bugs me is we like to go see HEA randomly. As it was, Sept-Dec is basically out because of the parties happening all the time. Now we add Aug to that and we have 5 months where seeing my favorite show is a marked challenge.
I found the impact to be pretty negligible in August and the start of September, but from about 9/15 through the end of the year, the 4x/week parties make the other three nights of the week so awfully-crowded at MK that we skip HEA altogether.

draybook

We haven't had any problem watching HEA in October. Heck, we've even had no problem grabbing seats outside at Gaston's. Sure, most folks like the projections but our littles are just over 2 and 1 now and they are focused on the fireworks. That and Tinkerbell's flight. We sure do love us some MNSSHP. We usually do it 3 times per trip.

We did the first one on our August trip last year, thought my son was going to drop from heatstroke in his Perry the Platypus costume. Even the chocolate candy was starting to melt.

Top Bottom