News Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2018

Tk0021

Do you know if it sold out? Having experienced both sold-out and not-sold out MNSSHPs and MVMCPs, I’ve found little difference. Ride lines are always short while Main Street is packed to the gills.
I don’t know for sure, but I don’t think it was sold out. We were hoping that it being so early in the season and it was supposed to rain, and it did, it would keep some people away. It did not.

dreamfinder

Hey, people have been talking about HHN on UOR boards for a good 2 months now so why not? ;)

In all fairness, HHN does change it up from year to year, so I can totally see discussing what hot new horror flick might be the subject of a new house as being completely appropriate. But for MNSSHP what do we really get to debate, what character will be cut this year?

Princess Leia

So I wasn’t planning on paying attention to this thread... and then a friend told me that she’s getting married at Seabreeze Point in October and invited me to come.

So, here I am, excited about looking at details for the party.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
So I wasn’t planning on paying attention to this thread... and then a friend told me that she’s getting married at Seabreeze Point in October and invited me to come.

So, here I am, excited about looking at details for the party.
Well, we'll be there the last full week of Sept... and I'm curious about whether or not they'll just do parties seven days a week next year.

Princess Leia

Well, we'll be there the last full week of Sept... and I'm curious about whether or not they'll just do parties seven days a week next year.
I hope it’s not daily, that really diminishes guest experience IMO. I’ll probably be there for 4 or 5 days, so I kind of guess that by the last couple weeks of October, these are running every other day.

Animaniac93-98

4 months of the year now have at least one Halloween party (August, September, October & November). Wouldn't surprise me if they deicded to soon run them from mid-August to mid-November (like HHN) and then Christmas parties from mid-November to mid-January.

JoeCamel

4 months of the year now have at least one Halloween party (August, September, October & November). Wouldn't surprise me if they deicded to soon run them from mid-August to mid-November (like HHN) and then Christmas parties from mid-November to mid-January.
While I wish HHN started in August (no I don't- too hot!) it starts in mid September. And for @Next Big Thing HHN discussion starts the day after the event wraps and runs through the next years event. Horrah never sleeps.

G00fyDad

When will dates be released for this year? Can't wait to pick my date for this year's party :)

Enjoyed last year's party but spent a lot of time waiting for the parade/fireworks!! Also missed some of the characters we wanted to see.

Around May 1st. Please do not buy into dates some sites give out early. One site (I will not mention) releases them around February every year and they always have to go back and change dates around to match what Disney releases. They do this and tell people that they have an "inside source" that gives them the dates. If that's the case then they should find a new source because they are always wrong. :) The dates might get released to these sources a few days early but I would still wait until they are released here and at Disney before booking any serious plans around the party.

Animaniac93-98

Maybe it’s time for discounted day tickets for the Magic Kingdom.

Since you’ve got to pay extra more and more to stay in the park after dark.

$107 (+ tax) is the "discount".

While I wish HHN started in August (no I don't- too hot!) it starts in mid September.

I know it doesn't start in August. I just meant that maybe one day both HHN and MNSSHP would last until mid-November.

sunshine

Does anyone have info on when the LAST halloween party will be?

Trying to plan ahead for my Wine and Dine Half Marathon weekend... (which begins w/ race expo opening on Nov. 1, and the races following on Nov. 2, 3, and 4.)

Notes from Neverland

Halloween started in August in 2017. Shouldn't be a surprise that it is again in 2018. That being said, I can see the pros and cons. We had a trip in the first weekend of September and were thrilled to do the Halloween Party. With some planning, it's easy to navigate around those days so that you're at other parks when MK closes early.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Does anyone have info on when the LAST halloween party will be?

Trying to plan ahead for my Wine and Dine Half Marathon weekend... (which begins w/ race expo opening on Nov. 1, and the races following on Nov. 2, 3, and 4.)

Usually 11/1. I'm planning on doing the Wine/Dine half too and my dates are looking more and more like 10/30-11/6

MaximumEd

If everyone without a party ticket avoids the MK on party days, it just clogs up the other parks, some of which already struggle with not enough rides vs the crowds that show up. I enjoy the parties, but it’s just too many dates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom