Michael Jackson

21stamps

Yikes. I mean we have a poster using a genuinely frightening picture as their avatar and engaging in some borderline scary chatter. Maybe it’s best to ban it here too.

Ban something because you don’t agree? Hmm. Sounds kinda scary. Only see and listen to what one wants to see and listen to...that’s how we got here in the first place, and why it is much bigger than Michael Jackson.

There’s been news regarding this subject almost weekly. Funny those who claimed to who have done ‘research’, have never been back to comment on any of the new revelations. I guess it’s not funny, once on a bandwagon it can be difficult to climb off.

Anyway, I’ll post a clip from once-upon-a-time when a few msm reporters were legit.

Tony Perkis

There is a lawsuit against HBO from Michael Jackson’s estate. I hope it goes to arbitration. If nothing else then the media will have to report.

I do think that we must change the defamation laws in this country. Allow children and families to sue for defamation if a deceased family member is accused of something, without anything credible to back it up.

I think this is more important now than ever, we are full of a society who believes whatever they’re told, doesn’t wish to ever question what they’re told, and is in love with outrage.
Dangerous combination when you combine those people with a manipulative media.
Just so everyone knows, as if it wasn’t evident already, this poster relies almost exclusively on outlets with exceedingly poor journalistic credibility and historically awful reporting history to validate her misinformation.

In the USA..

The Daily Wire
Breitbart
Geraldo Rivera
John Ziegler

I need to ETA this, other countries have done a bit of investigative journalism or even simply asked questions,, particularly France, Germany, and Australia.. meanwhile, almost all of the USA and UK media have lost credibility.

Take her research worth a grain of salt.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Just so everyone knows, as if it wasn’t evident already, this poster relies almost exclusively on outlets with exceedingly poor journalistic credibility and historically awful reporting history to validate her misinformation.

That might explain the most clueless manifesto type statements of terrible politics and policies ever put to print all over this thread?

Stick to fastpass and not wanting pay Disney employees a dime, Hon...you’re way off your intellectual reservation here.

Last edited:

21stamps

That might explain the most clueless manifesto type statements of terrible politics and policies ever put to print all over this thread?

Stick to fastpass and not wanting pay Disney employees a dime, Hon...you’re way off you’re intellectually reservation here.

I think you just proved my points in the most fantastic way. 😂😂. Thank you!

The conversation wasn’t about what research I had done.. it was about who was interviewing people who had a direct connection to the accused and accusers, as well as who said “maybe an accusation shouldn’t be taken as fact”, and reporting facts such as - the train station didn’t even exist at the time, backed up by news photos from the years in question. It was under the broader context of me too and what liberals have become.

Here’s the quote prior to the one posted above (which you would have seen if you would have clicked to understand what you were commenting on)

“In all seriousness, do you find it at all strange that liberals have become the opposite of what they stand for? In the MJ case the only few articles that have questioned the story, or even reported the inconsistencies, are CONSERVATIVES.

Isn’t that worrisome? Not about MJ, there’s plenty of other examples, but just in general. Guilty until proven innocent
, no matter how many holes in the story. Worst of all, there’s no effort in proving innocence either.. ignoring the holes and red flags. Just blind “believe all alleged victims” burn the accused.
It’s full on Salem Witch Trial.”

Thank you guys for proving how we have a society who believed Jussie Smollett’s story. I get it, it was too difficult to click and find out what you were actually commenting on, prior to making a comment :)

Last edited:

Tony Perkis

I think you just proved my points in the most fantastic way. 😂😂. Thank you!

The conversation wasn’t about what research I had done.. it was about who was interviewing people who had a direct connection to the accused and accusers, as well as who said “maybe an accusation shouldn’t be taken as fact”, and reporting facts such as - the train station didn’t even exist at the time, backed up by news photos from the years in question.

Here’s the quote prior to the one posted above (which you would have seen if you would have clicked to understand what you were commenting on)

In all seriousness, do you find it at all strange that liberals have become the opposite of what they stand for? In the MJ case the only few articles that have questioned the story, or even reported the inconsistencies, are CONSERVATIVES.

Isn’t that worrisome? Not about MJ, there’s plenty of other examples, but just in general. Guilty until proven innocent.

Thank you guys for proving how we have a society who believed Jussie Smollett’s story. :)
A few things:

Firstly, everybody ever will acknowledge that accusation doesn’t equal fact. Just like the estate suing doesn’t mean they’re right either. We do our best with the information provided to us, and you consistently choose to focus on information that’s been twisted to be deceptive and misleading to its more gullible readers. For example, Breitbart readers. Which includes you.

Secondly, you cite those conservative sites as pointing out the inconsistencies, when in fact, if I were to play your game of questioning everything (except for things that confirm bias, which is 100% your playbook), I would question those sites for taking a minor detail that is murky and using that as the basis for dismissing much other important allegations.

Thirdly, and this has been bugging me, Leaving Neverland is not a movie. It’s a 2 part documentary series by people who have done exceedingly extensive research on the topic and talked with the major players who would provide background. You claim the director clearly did no research, but you read Breitbart. Flawed logic.

Fourthly, you have a continued history of defending people you like in the face of exceeding evidence, and the list of this is actually pretty lengthy. Michael Jackson. Urban Meyer are two primary examples.

Additionally, when more information came out about the Jussie Smollett story, the media properly reported it with every new discovery. That’s how reporting works. You questioned it early, and credit to you, you were correct, but you also questioned the Urban Meyer story early and came away with an egg on your face, so it evens out.

But yes, and it’s cheap and easy to do so on my part, but if you cite Daily Wire and Breitbart as your sources of research, I will dismiss your viewpoints. They’re objectively bad, and often wrong, sources. The fact that you get a lot of your news from the Twitter accounts of contributors from those sites as a basis for your research says a lot about how you acquire information. You believe things that confirm your bias.

You consistently say that it’s important to think critically, use our minds to research further, and don’t believe everything we read. What you fail to ever say is that you only ever achieve this if we come to the same massively flawed conclusions as you do, and you’re so far into the conservative media rabbit hole that you’re far too disconnected from the truth.

In conclusion, the manner in which you research and acquire knowledge is why you are consistently confronted with significant opposition. It isn’t us. It’s you.

Last edited:

21stamps

A few things:

First, everybody ever will acknowledge that accusation doesn’t equal fact. Just like the estate suing doesn’t mean they’re right either. We do our best with the information provided to us, and you consistently choose to focus on information that’s been twisted to be deceptive and misleading to its more gullible readers. For example, Breitbart readers. Which includes you.

Second, you cite those conservative sites as pointing out the inconsistencies, when in fact, if I were to play your game of questioning everything (except for things that confirm bias, which is 100% your playbook), I would question those sites for taking a minor detail that is murky and using that as the basis for dismissing much other important allegations.

Thirdly, and this has been bugging me, Leaving Neverland is not a movie. It’s a 2 part documentary series by people who have done exceedingly extensive research on the topic and talked with the major players who would provide background. You claim the director clearly did no research, but you read Breitbart. Flawed logic.

Fourthly, you have a continued history of defending people you like in the face of exceeding evidence, and the list of this is actually pretty lengthy. Michael Jackson. Urban Meyer are two primary examples.

Additionally, when more information came out about the Jussie Smollett story, the media properly reported it with every new discovery. That’s how reporting works. You questioned it early, and credit to you, you were correct, but you also questioned the Urban Meyer story early and came away with an egg on your face, so it evens out.

But yes, and it’s cheap and easy to do so on my part, but if you cite Daily Wire and Breitbart as your sources of research, I will dismiss your viewpoints. They’re objectively bad, and often wrong, sources. The fact that you get a lot of your news from the Twitter accounts of contributors from those sites as a basis for your research says a lot about how you acquire information. You believe things that confirm your bias.

You consistently say that it’s important to think critically, use our minds to research further, and don’t believe everything we read. What you fail to ever say is that you only ever achieve this if we come to the same massively flawed conclusions as you do, and you’re so far into the conservative media rabbit hole that you’re far too disconnected from the truth.

In conclusion, the manner in which you research and acquire knowledge is why you are consistently confronted with significant opposition. It isn’t us. It’s you.

I never cited any of those sources as my research.
I also never once claimed to be a Breitbart reader.
However, the specific articles I mentioned do contain exactly what I said they contain, which is critical thinking and actual facts.

Reading helps.

Oh, and people have proven they don’t look beyond what they’re spoon fed..the majority of this thread is tabloid junk and referencing the movie. Let me know what supposed research you’ve done, or stick to emoji reactions. :)

Good luck. 👍🏻

Last edited:

21stamps

In all sincerity, I don’t expect people to spend hours and hours reading and following people on social media. The sad thing, that’s been the only way to find out more to the story.

Dan Reed was smart.. he sucked everyone in to the beginning of the movie, real events with real footage... and then comes the accusations, no more footage, only drone shots. It was brilliant... and the timing was perfect.

Here’s just a few short easy things to watch or read if anyone is interested. There is so much more. I do hope that at some point more journalists will want to question stories instead of the trend of taking them at face value.

CE44B157-40B1-42FD-83E5-9C8587CD15D1.jpeg

AF295942-98B7-4D9F-A0C3-A4CE6D33FB07.jpeg

Last edited:

Tony Perkis

In all sincerity, I don’t expect people to spend hours and hours reading and following people on social media. The sad thing, that’s been the only way to find out more to the story.

Dan Reed was smart.. he sucked everyone in to the beginning of the movie, real events with real footage... and then comes the accusations, no more footage, only drone shots. It was brilliant... and the timing was perfect.

Here’s just a few short easy things to watch or read if anyone is interested. There is so much more. I do hope that at some point more journalists will want to question stories instead of the trend of taking them at face value.

View attachment 391251

View attachment 391252

So, I call out out Daily Wire as a bad source, and they legitimately have no journalistic credibility, and you use that source as the basis of your argument.

You do realize why nobody respects your opinion, right? If that’s the basis of your points, it’s already defeated.

Last edited:

21stamps

So, I call out out Daily Wire as a bad source, and they legitimately have no journalistic credibility, and you use that source as the basis of your argument.

You do realize why nobody respects your opinion, right? If that’s the basis of your points, it’s already defeated.

This post proves that you’re trolling, as usual.

Tony Perkis

This post proves that you’re trolling, as usual.
I’ll admit when I’m trolling.

I’m not trolling.

I’m 100% calling you out on your objectively laughable research, and then having the tone deafness and the audacity of accusing everyone that doesn’t fall in line with your nonsense as not having the capacity of thinking critically, and you should be taken to task on this ever constant trend.

Last edited:

21stamps

This is interesting on a 1a level. HBO is arguing that the documentary falls under free speech because the accused is dead, so arbitration would be a violation of HBO’s 1 st amendment rights. Basically, doesn’t matter if true or not, or against a non-disparagement contract or not.
I’m not sure how this will play out.

21stamps

Latest update on the 1.5 billion dollar lawsuit from the stars of Leaving Neverland against the Estate of Michael Jackson-

Personally, I think this going to hurt their appeal rather than helping it. We all watched a 4 hour movie of Wade’s mother describing how she pushed Wade towards MJ. How she tracked him down, asked for help moving to the US, etc etc.

I realize that Leaving Neverland was supposed to help their case.. but with all of the inconsistencies, I’m placing my money on the case being thrown out, again.

Let’s pretend that any of the accusations are true- Wouldn’t his mother be the one to blame? Wouldn’t Wade have played a part in the “conspiracy” by testifying twice that he was never improperly touched?
Wouldn’t there be more accusers if we’re now comparing this to the Catholic priest ordeal?

Meanwhile, MJ’s friends and former coworkers of Wade and MJ are still defending Michael Jackson on a regular basis. People who worked with Wade who are supporting these allegations? Not so much.

I hope the documentary was worth it to them. I think Wade is going to continue to not get jobs, and eventually have yet another nervous breakdown... maybe this time because his self guilt over harming another father figure is again too much to deal with.

Maybe at some point the press will start reporting on all of it.

Last edited:

21stamps

I do not believe that any judge in their right mind would allow this case to continue. The accusers lack any credibility at all.

Tony Perkis

Your posts are absolutely disgusting.

The bounds to which you’ll leap to disparage and dismiss sexual abuse accusations simply because you are a Michael Jackson fan is utterly ridiculous.

There is substantial corroborating evidence to suggest that MJ is indeed guilty of what he is being accused of (payoffs to the victims’ families, multi-million dollar settlements, bondage po rn with both his and accusers’ fingerprints on them, just to name a few).

He and his estate will never be found guilty in a court of law for a multitude of reasons, with the 2 key ones being passed statute of limitations and the fact that the accused is rotting six feet under, but that doesn’t negate what may have actually happened.

Your mission to discredit the victims (largely unsuccessful, which most people can see) should be a come to Jesus moment for you. Your fandom is blocking your view.

Last edited:

21stamps

simply because you are a Michael Jackson fan

This ridiculous sentence voids your entire post.

Mindless bandwagons and pitchfork sessions aren’t my thing.. and that’s what this story is.

The only “proof” is years of the accuser speaking highly of the man he’s now accusing, trying to get a job from his estate, writing in a book after his death, asking to get married at his ranch, defending him under oath.
That’s it.

And then.. after the accuser’s career is in shambles, he comes up with a 1.5 billion lawsuit suddenly claiming abuse. And then.. has several iterations of the story constantly contradicting the one prior. Now we’re on the latest one, which even contradicts what we all watched in Leaving Neverland, and Leaving Neverland contradicted and left out many facts pertaining to the entire situation.

All it takes is a smidgeon of common sense to see the likely scenario here.

Let’s try a very basic question- how exactly does one get abused in a place that doesn’t exist?

Tony Perkis

This ridiculous sentence voids your entire post.

Mindless bandwagons and pitchfork sessions aren’t my thing.. and that’s what this story is.

The only “proof” is years of the accuser speaking highly of the man he’s now accusing, trying to get a job from his estate, writing in a book after his death, asking to get married at his ranch, defending him under oath.
That’s it.

And then.. after the accuser’s career is in shambles, he comes up with a 1.5 billion lawsuit suddenly claiming abuse. And then.. has several iterations of the story constantly contradicting the one prior. Now we’re on the latest one, which even contradicts what we all watched in Leaving Neverland, and Leaving Neverland contradicted and left out many facts pertaining to the entire situation.

All it takes is a smidgeon of common sense to see the likely scenario here.

Let’s try a very basic question- how exactly does one get abused in a place that doesn’t exist?

No, my point stands. You are defending him because you are a fan.

You did the exact same thing with Urban Meyer.

You’re not nearly as neutral as you like to believe you are, and it is clear as day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom