Michael Jackson

21stamps

I am claiming—no, asserting as fact—that you have no idea how much research each of us has done into the matter.

No, I don’t. I also don’t think that every person who has heard of or watched Leaving Neverland are actively spending hours online to go back and research.. and I don’t blame them one bit. That’s normal.

However, if one doesn’t do research then they’re left with what we’re seeing in the media, which is false journalism at worst and lazy journalism at best. It is selling a specific narrative and labeling guilt.

Not even you can deny that, no matter how much you’re trying to avoid the direct question.

LittleBuford

No, I don’t. I also don’t think that every person who has heard of or watched Leaving Neverland are actively spending hours online to go back and research.. and I don’t blame them one bit. That’s normal.

However, if one doesn’t do research then they’re left with what we’re seeing in the media, which is false journalism at worst and lazy journalism at best. It is selling a specific narrative and labeling guilt.

Not even you can deny that, no matter how much you’re trying to avoid the direct question.
* Think Disney thoughts, think Disney thoughts, think Disney thoughts . . . *

21stamps

Perfect deflection, yet again. Let’s all cheers to movies replacing courtrooms and research, and a media that embraces it, then sells it. No investigative journalism needed, or wanted.

Scrooged

Perfect deflection, yet again. Let’s all cheers to movies replacing courtrooms and research, and a media that embraces it, then sells it. No investigative journalism needed, or wanted.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Personally I prefered when you could simply replace courtrooms with cash. Simpler times.

Now people actually want to hear from the victims and not just pay them to clam up. Sad.

Ariel1986

So you have a problem with people sticking to one point of view and not listening or critically thinking about all aspects of a situation. But you're happy to personally paint anyone who disagrees with you and thinks MJ may have been a child abuser with the brush that they are sheep who only listen to the biased media and haven't done any further research (when many on this thread have pointed out that they have done further research and are looking at other factors outside of the documentary). OK then.

Last edited:

21stamps

So you have a problem with people sticking to one point of view and not listening or critically thinking about all aspects of a situation. But you're happy to personally paint anyone who disagrees with you and thinks MJ may have been a child abuser with the brush that they are sheep who only listen to the biased media and haven't done any further research (when many on this thread have pointed out that they have done further research and are looking at other factors outside of the documentary). OK then.

Super simple question-
Are you denying what the media is going?

If your answer is honest and you admit , “The media is selling a specific narrative” What do you think most people are reading if the media is only showing one side?
Where are they going for sources?
Do you really believe that most people are spending multiple hours online going back to check legitimate details of the 90s and 2000s case?

I look forward to these answers, I’m genuinely curious.

I especially want to know what sources have shown a beyond reasonable doubt guilty verdict.. which just so happened to surface in 2019 as cause for the backlash we’re seeing.

**these questions are open to anyone who will answer them.

Last edited:

21stamps

Personally I prefered when you could simply replace courtrooms with cash. Simpler times.

Now people actually want to hear from the victims and not just pay them to clam up. Sad.

At what point in time could you do that?

Are you claiming that Michael Jackson paid to get out of a criminal case?

Your comment and the “likes” on it, are the perfect example of what I’m talking about. It’s the equivalent of not reading beyond a headline.
Is that what you want to see in this country and the world? Assigning of guilt because people are misinformed?

21stamps

One more question, (warning- requires logic)

Where are the other accusers? The charge is that this man was running the most sophisticated pedophile ring that the world has ever seen... Where are all of the victims? Or did this sophisticated trap only get to a handful of boys with questionable motivations (2 of which have not spoken since the time of their allegations, both resulting in either dropped charges-by the state..and an exonerated verdict, respectively)?

21stamps

None. He’s not on trial, and we’re not jurors or judges. We’re merely exercising our right to form our own opinions on the matter.

Based on what? Can you provide specific examples? Provide links? Examples that are strong enough to lead to the word “alleged” being dropped, and the assumption of “he did it” taking hold.

An opinion of “hey I think he may have done it” and “he did it” are two very different things.. the latter should not take over when there is plain doubt that can be shown.

P.s. can you answer the other questions?

LittleBuford

Based on what? Can you provide specific examples? Provide links? Examples that are strong enough to lead to the word “alleged” being dropped, and the assumption of “he did it” taking hold.

An opinion of “hey I think he may have done it” and “he did it” are two very different things.. the latter should not take over when there is plain doubt that can be shown.

P.s. can you answer the other questions?

I’m not the media and do not have to answer for their terminology or reporting. I’m a private individual who has formed a personal opinion. Kindly allow me to hold it.

21stamps

I’m not the media and do not have to answer for their terminology or reporting. I’m a private individual who has formed a personal opinion. Kindly allow me to hold it.

You keep saying that you’ve done research. I’ll say I believe you... I’m asking you what was in your research, specifically. That shouldn’t be a difficult thing to share, no? You’re usually great at providing sources/examples.

Also, are you concerned with the fact that we are not seeing any investigative journalism or even fair reporting on the subject?

Last edited:

21stamps

So, all of this “research” but no one can say where or what they found, and no one can say if they’re bothered by the media’s representation of the story.

I should be surprised, but sadly I’m not. It’s what expected actually.. just hoped I was wrong. We’ll carry on pretending that balanced journalism is at play, and that people can payoff a victim to get charges dropped. 👍🏻

21stamps

... and just like Julie Swetnick, Jussie Smollett, Cov Cath, Buzzfeed etc etc etc...

Here we go 😂🤦‍♀️
Piece after piece it’s crumbling. Those here who claimed to do “research” somehow missed court documents/depositions/testimony and building plans..along with many other provable facts such as dinners that took place after a verdict, not before. Great “research” though. 👍🏻😂

Be smarter.

I’m laughing, but it’s actually tragic, not funny.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom