Merry Christmas! Anything good?

Zip-D-Dude

Original Poster
Merry Christmas! :xmas:

So was Santa good to everyone? Anyone get anything good Disney related? Any really cool park related?

PS. not sure if it shows how much of a Disney Geek I am., when I am posting on the baords at 8:45 on Christmas.:lookaroun

DAKOTADISNEY

Then I must be a geek as well! Santa brought me a Mickey and Minnie snowglobe with our name on it. Good selection Santa! That way I don't have to try to bring one home when we go in February. As Samantha Brown pointed out in her special, the TSA would confiscate it because it would be over 3 ounces of liquid. Merry Christmas everyone!

H20Babie

Hmmm, what didn't we get from Disney? :)

DS got Pluto and Goofy, Jack Skellington pjs, hat, gloves, scarf (monogrammed), Mickey pjs, slippers and robe (monogrammed) and "mommy" got new pjs, t-shirts and Alice jeans, along with some Imagineering books and videos!

snowdog63

So was Santa good to everyone? Anyone get anything good Disney related? Any really cool park related?

PS. not sure if it shows how much of a Disney Geek I am., when I am posting on the baords at 8:45 on Christmas.:lookaroun
My wife and I gave each other a WDW vacation and a stay at Wilderness Lodge. We had a BLAST!! We got back Monday am around 5.

Zip-D-Dude

Original Poster
I got a Mickey Mouse Watch and a the Kids got POTC 3.

So jealous as I will not bea able to get down to FL until late 2008 at the earliest.:(

TheKeeler7

The DW and I gave the kids a Trip to OKW at the end of Jan.
They pulled a banner from a Mickey Ears Pianta to announce the trip.

As I said it's for the kids, yeah sure, it's for them.

Merry Christmas Everyone:xmas:

elpirataman

Haha, yeah

I got a keypad used from MGM's who wants to be a Millionaire play it

and a happiest celebration on earth banner holder used on mainstreet lamposts lol

My dad used mousesurplus and It's the best lol

lilclerk

Well my boyfriend and I are giving each other our March trip :)D) and my parents gave me some new luggage for it.

Merry Christmas everyone! :xmas:

ISTCrew20

I got a few Disney movies this year. The best Disney related gift I got a few days ago ... The audio for Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.:D

Kristamouse

I didn't get much mouse related, but the kids DS3 and DD2 did.They got cool Priates and Princess viewmasters, (I LOVED these when I was a kid), Princess tea cart, pirate ship, interactive Cindereall Doll and much more!
But the best gift DH and I got is a new baby due, 08-08-08. We told kids this moring, and they could care less! LOL! But the rest of the family was thrilled last night when we spilled. The first question from almost everyone was "are you still going to Disney in September?" LOL We arent postive but we will probally cancel our trio, for a good reason.
MERRY CHRISTMAS:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

lilclerk

I didn't get much mouse related, but the kids DS3 and DD2 did.They got cool Priates and Princess viewmasters, (I LOVED these when I was a kid), Princess tea cart, pirate ship, interactive Cindereall Doll and much more!
But the best gift DH and I got is a new baby due, 08-08-08. We told kids this moring, and they could care less! LOL! But the rest of the family was thrilled last night when we spilled. The first question from almost everyone was "are you still going to Disney in September?" LOL We arent postive but we will probally cancel our trio, for a good reason.

Congrats!

wvdisneyfamily

I got the Partners Statue from the Art of Disney. I've wanted that for so long. It's so beautiful!
I got DH an autographed piece of concept art from the Animal Kingdom.

TheKeeler7

Thats Awesome news, and great reason to postpone a trip. (we had to do the same when DW was carrying #5).

Congrats. :)

sweetpee_1993

Let's see...

Each of the boys got a video game purchased at Once Upon A Toy. Also, we used a lot of snack credits getting those stocking stuffers. LOL!

I got service for 8 of the cool black & white Mickey dishes that are on Disneyshopping.com. I also got DVDs: Mary Poppins (can you believe I've never seen it???), HSM, & HSM2. I also got a cool iPod shuffle in blue to use while running.

DH got lots of Mizuno golf stuff. That's not too Disney-ish. LOL! But he also got the Lego Boeing 787 Dreamliner set I first saw at DTD. I wanted to get him that limited edition Millenium Falcon but I knew he'd kill me if I spent $500 on that. LOL!

All day yesterday while I was wrapping presents the DH was playing his Flight Simulator X on the PC. Have any of you heard the musical score for this game??? It sounds like Epcot music would. I was so depressed just craving the sights and sounds. As if that wasn't enough, when he decided to help he turned on Stacy's Top 7 for us to listen to. I teared up. :cry:

I'm such a goober!

Merry Christmas, fellow Disney-Freaks! :xmas:

aj_steig

I didn't get anything disney related, but I bought our new puppy a Mickey Mouse/Pluto doggy dish and treat jar for Christmas. I thought they were really cute!

On top of that, it's a white christmas here in Colorado! Hooray! Merry Christmas everyone! :xmas:

Fun2BFree

Our family's Christmas present is a (get this) 4 week trip to Disney in Summer '08, staying at the All Stars. The best thing about living thousands of miles away is longer trips when we actually get there.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D

Foolish Mortal

Slight thread drift,

I got the Partners Statue from the Art of Disney. I've wanted that for so long. It's so beautiful!

Very nice !!! I finally bought that for myself on my last trip after eyeing it up for about 3 or 4 trips :D

As far as gifts received for this year, 08 pin bag (I swore I would never buy enough pins to need a bag....:lol:), 08 calendar, and POTC original soundtrack.

I gave my mom the Mickey and Goofy Christmas statues plus the Pluto statue where he's tangled up in lights.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom