Merry Christmas! Anything good?

goofntink

My DW had 2 wishes this year. One was to see her family in Chicago after Christmas, the other was her family to come to see us if they could afford it. Just to clarify this year was our turn to stay home with my family for Christmas,and she was sad her Mom and Dad were going to Chicago, and they would not be home for our 15 month old sons 1st real Christmas. Since we had a VERY good year with our company,{Thank You WDW for all the work this year!!:D} She got both this year!! I knew since July my parents planned on going to Colorado for Christmas so I planned everything and saved up over the past few months.
I gave her the 1st surprise Saturday by going out to the mail box to get the mail and then slipping in an envelope with a card addressed to her from Santa Claus.When she opened it, it said, Dear Shawnie I left some plane tickets for you at the airport,so you need to pack the suitcases because you have to leave tommorrow to go to Chicago. She screamed and then cried and then screamed some more and then ran to pack.
The 2nd was given to her this morning,in a really big box I had sent up last week and asked her sister in-law to wrap.When she opened it she found 10 pairs of Mickey ears and two envelopes numbered 1 and 2. The Ist card asked her to hand them out they have everyones name on them, and then open the 2nd after they have them on open the next envelope and read it aloud.It read, Dear wife and family please pack your bags,as we are leaving tommorrow morning to Go with me back to Florida to spend the next week at WDW for the Holidays my treat, We will be staying at the Poly.

Merry Christmas to my family, and to the entire WDWMagic family.

dixiegirl

My wife and I gave each other a WDW vacation and a stay at Wilderness Lodge. We had a BLAST!! We got back Monday am around 5.

That's what my hubby and I did for christmas!!!! We leave jan 5th , going to our home resort, Saratoga Springs!!!!First trip without out the kids(although we'll be back there in April with them , after the Disney cruise!!!!, POOR things):ROFLOL:

wedway71

I must have a been a good boy...

Finally got my autographed copy of " Disneyland Paris-From Sketch to Reality" book.

Also wife gave me the green light to book a 3 day program at Disney Institute...

I guess buying her a new car paid off me me too....:sohappy:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I got a GPS with traffic re-routing and a satellite radio - because I live about an hour away and it makes getting to and from far easier for me ;)

Also, Disney related, I got a pair of Mickey Mouse slippers/moccosins.

maryszhi

I got clothes, dvds, gift cards, jewlery, and.... WERE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD, Mickey called my house and told myself and my little cousins we were(hopefully we're all going)
It was so cute, the youngest boy(2)didnt get was going on and just went crazy liike his 6 year old sister, and 4 year old brother....priceless

~A dream is what your heart makes~
~when you wish upon a star~

macsmom

I got a Minnie Mouse from my son and his gf. Of course, they were the real presents...I picked them up at the airport last night. Haven't seen him in 6 months. The longest we have ever been apart.

Oh, they also gave me $50 in Disney Dollars! Forgot about those.

danna

Kristamouse

Thanks for all of the congrats!!
Mom just gave us a cute snow golbe with Micky, Minnie, Tink, pups from 101, and some other I can't remember. It says "Walts 100's" when was that and what does it mean? Was it a park celebration like "happist celelbration on earth? Mom got it at a thrift shop and knew we would love it b/c it was Disney. Fun stocking stuffer.

Figment82

Thanks for all of the congrats!!
Mom just gave us a cute snow golbe with Micky, Minnie, Tink, pups from 101, and some other I can't remember. It says "Walts 100's" when was that and what does it mean? Was it a park celebration like "happist celelbration on earth? Mom got it at a thrift shop and knew we would love it b/c it was Disney. Fun stocking stuffer.

In 2001, the Disney company celebrated Walt's 100th birthday. Had Walt still been alive, December 5th 2001 would have been his 100th birthday, which was celebrated in the parks with new shows and attractions, and it was the beginning of the Sorcerer's Hat at MGM/DHS.

KYMouseFan

Even though I got it from our trip in November, I got ornaments of the park icons, and today I got a WDW trivia book!:xmas:

I got a WDW trivia book too and POTC 3 DVD.

DD got: Rescuers snowglobe, 3-Princess fleece blanket, Disney DVD Pictionary, HSM, Hannah Montana, and Princess Enchanted video games for Wii, Cheetah Girl bedding, CG lamp,alarm clock and Disney mini pix digital camera, HSM2 Extended Edition DVD, Mulan doll, and Ratatouille tee-shirt. And $100 Disney Dollars for our trip in Mar/Apr.

Merry Christmas to all!!!!:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom