MerfCot and the Merftempory Resort 8/21

tirian

Thi is Figment82's pic of the hat from the retro-shirt thread:

n19303205_30786830_3603.jpg

I saw at least 4 other people wearing them.

Please excuse me as I race over to Epcot and waste money. :D

EpcotMark

That store at the Contemporary looks really stupid. Its like its in the middle of no where with walls around it Whats the point of the walls?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Please excuse me as I race over to Epcot and waste money. :D

You're a few minutes late - the park just closed. Maybe the cart outside the entrance will still be open, though i don't recall seeing them there as EpcotServo did. Maybe they sold out?

EpcotServo

You're a few minutes late - the park just closed. Maybe the cart outside the entrance will still be open, though i don't recall seeing them there as EpcotServo did. Maybe they sold out?
well I know for certain they had them because that's where I bought mine!
:D

Hummer1676

Love the hats! I just wish they would remove the epcot center on the Brim.

Question, are they offically calling it Epcot Center again or is it going to just be EPCOT?

There's a major push to sell on-site to guests, because pre-sales have floundered. The events are reportedly getting fewer folks then the ones earlier this year, with some nights below 5,000 guests.

All the ticket sale locations now have these pirate hat/princess crown Burger King crown style things to give to kids that advertise the parties. They're getting desperate.
also, they just started pushing sales to CM's by offering discounted tickets

Figment82

also, they just started pushing sales to CM's by offering discounted tickets

They've always had discounted tickets, it's just that now the discount applies to all remaining parties (previously just 3 of the nights had discounts).

I just came back from tonight's party and had a great time. Lots of rare characters out (was able to meet Jack Sparrow before the party even officially started!), free chocolate, no lines (walked right onto everything), and the fireworks were amazing. It's a real shame that it hasn't been selling as well as they'd hoped.

Disney_Freak429

After SSE gets a shave & that ugly metal thing gets out of there all we will need is the palms & we will be set. I like the design of the new store I think it looks umm contemp. ;) As far as the hat it matches my repeat shirt that was released earlier so I will have to snag it up anyone have the sku? After the hat I will be set for my 25th gear until I get there lol.

RHeath2

Thank you much merf. These pictures made my day. I can't wait till I'm down in October for the 25th. Epcot is being returned to it's former glory!

Jekyll_Baker

The hats look absolutely cool! Too bad I don't wear hats (except when I have to, like at work). It reminds me that they next need to repaint UoE back to its original hot spectrum and get rid of the current rainbow colors.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom